Trashcat's Corner: And The Rivers Ran Red

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEED MORE CARDS

OOC: Whats more important? come on...

OOC: ok, tbh, an afternoon of grilling half pound hamburgers and drinking delicious beers (St. Paulie's Girl and Landshark Lager) with friends and then going to see Wolverine was more important. Beer/Burgers/SpecialEffects > Finals > CN

owfbannersanyoneelsesta3.png

(Image by Airikr)

wow.. Good Job TPF! Didn't even realize we were at war with you. That's right, you stand tall... I always blow up my own balloon with propaganda of wars I'm not engaged in. Just like the other day; I made one about how /A\/A\ defeated \m/, GOONS, [m], /b/, NAAC, and the GGA. Good show, you continue to stand tall and fight the honest non-existent fight.

Ok people, something to hold you over (not mine, but it'll do):

chuck-norris-magic-the-gathering-card.jpg

Late to the party, but here goes...

Stumpy, you can't acknowledge the "obvious" when it isn't obvious. Reality is usually more complex and it certainly is here. I suggest talking with Chefjoe and company when all this is over and actually getting the other side of the story.

I'm also sorry if certain parties were so upset about the mere possibly that the Great War they planned might not happen that they went into full 14 year old girl rant mode not only on these forums but on live Internet radio. Those who have been keeping it classy through out these proceedings know who they are, whether they are kicking butt or not. You have more patience than I do. Kudos.

I'm also sorry if certain parties were so upset about the mere possibly that the Great War they planned might not happen that they went into full 14 year old girl rant mode not only on these forums but on live Internet radio. Those who have been keeping it classy through out these proceedings know who they are, whether they are kicking butt or not. You have more patience than I do. Kudos.

Please, like AirMe planned this war. :P

wow.. Good Job TPF! Didn't even realize we were at war with you. That's right, you stand tall... I always blow up my own balloon with propaganda of wars I'm not engaged in. Just like the other day; I made one about how /A\/A\ defeated \m/, GOONS, [m], /b/, NAAC, and the GGA. Good show, you continue to stand tall and fight the honest non-existent fight.

The signature was meant to describe the fronts we were fighting on back one week ago. Considering we have stopped wearing it for a while now should mean it's somewhat outdated.

However, as far as /A\/A\'s name in it - there was one particular /A\/A\ nation hitting a TPF member. Considering the signature was not describing only proper DoW's on our alliance but rather all wars our members were fighting on - it seemed appropriate.

Now, you may argue one member does not represent your entire alliance - however - there was still a state of war between one TPF member and one /A\/A\ member. Considering this signature is old and the wars have long expired and been deleted - you can go ahead and try to paint what I'm saying as a lie or whatever.

Stumpy, you can't acknowledge the "obvious" when it isn't obvious. Reality is usually more complex and it certainly is here. I suggest talking with Chefjoe and company when all this is over and actually getting the other side of the story.

I know most people make a conscious effort to improve the quality of their posts as time progresses.

Sad to say, you don't fall into that category.

Guess what, Hegemony alliances. We didn't plan the war months ahead of time. The Karma chan was made up of OV's direct treaty partners and any MADP/oAP tied to the direct treaty partners. I realize that is a rather large gathering, but it was hardly what Karma is now. There was no grand plan. There were no months of scheming. Moo simply managed to out GGA GGA and pulled what will surely go down as the biggest diplomatic blunder in the history of the game by issuing a standing DoW order ~40 minutes from update while peace talks were ongoing.

The war was planned and the openning blitzes exectuted within 23 hours of the first NPO DoW. It would have been 24 hours, but people in NPO started hitting peacemode while terms were being presented to NPO for their surrender. NPO stalled, we called BS. Get over it.

BONUS POINTS: If half your side hadn't hit peacemode, this probably wouldn't have happened. :D Sounds silly to say, but the massive peacemoding was the most hostile action of all...

Tell yourselves whatever it takes to mentally justify the string of jaw-dropping and mind-blowing $#^@ ups you managed to pull off. Just know that it's all BS and that you were effectively crushed with 23 hours of planning.

It was at the point when an A/A nation declared war on a TPF nation when a state of war started between A/A and TPF.

If your leadership would like to end this war, I'm sure we can end it without imposing harsh reps on A/A. :awesome:

OOC: ok, tbh, an afternoon of grilling half pound hamburgers and drinking delicious beers (St. Paulie's Girl and Landshark Lager) with friends and then going to see Wolverine was more important. Beer/Burgers/SpecialEffects > Finals > CN

OOC: False. I ask Karma to support a new equation.

Friends > Beer/Burgers/SpecialEffects > Finals > Infra > Shame

It was at the point when an A/A nation declared war on a TPF nation when a state of war started between A/A and TPF.

If your leadership would like to end this war, I'm sure we can end it without imposing harsh reps on A/A. :awesome:

Will you be including Armenian Highland? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=147431

By all means, include all individual conflicts.

Will you be including Armenian Highland? http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=147431

As we are generally not using that sig any longer, I don't see us updating it.

He just used a list of alliances that attacked us a week ago. Due to many alliances failure to dow or dow on us several days late, one could only presume.

10. The Imperium of Man

11. The Galactic Republic

12. The Grand Lodge Of FreeMasons (2 wars)

13. AVA (1 war)

Not his problem folks started popping out all over.

Edited by mhawk

I'd like to mention that when DT declared on us, there was only 1 war between our alliances.

While thats fair, I still just dont see it as being a wise move, especially since it wasnt really necessary.

Pretty much this. It appears to have been a huge blunder.