I bring the Omega

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because all those alliances are enormous... :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the fray AO. :wub:

Glad to see you used the omega thing mike. :P

The ones he's missing are RIA and FARK, and yes, those are quite enormous.

Also, is this DOW for RnR aswell, cause 25% of your declarations went to RnR but I cant find the topic.?

Edited by oinkoink12

Surprised you even mentioned a treaty or reason for war. This is a real step up for your side. Give 'em hell Valhalla.

hiya welcome to the forrest. Watch out for the trolls.

They live under bridges not in forests.

Edited by Alterego

The ones he's missing are RIA and FARK, and yes, those are quite enormous.

Also, is this DOW for RnR aswell, cause 25% of your declarations went to RnR but I cant find the topic.?

Ah yes FARK must be troubling you immensely with all that 1 declaration, which what would you know happens to be on youself. Don't break a sweat on the enormous odds now! Congrats to our allies in FARK, it only takes one of you to make a piggy squeel.

Likewise FAN, Vox Populi and Internet Superheroes? Ok admittedly they have more declarations than you have balls, but why the hell would you warrant including them?

Why not include None aswell? Hell, not even sure why you'd mention Poison Clan, who if I'm correct, you declared on?

Your attempting to paint a picture wherein you were up against the world, whereas initially you had the numerical advantage. This is no glorious fight against extreme odds, that say Mushroom Kingdom provided in the noCB war. This is simply one alliance biting off more than they could chew and being strategically out-maneuvered.

As for the two stray DoW's on RnR, it's pretty apparent that they are strays. !@#$ happens. Guess it's one of the problems of having a nation name which matches that of an alliance. The joke was kinda killed at the time it happened tbh.

As for the two stray DoW's on RnR, it's pretty apparent that they are strays. !@#$ happens. Guess it's one of the problems of having a nation name which matches that of an alliance. The joke was kinda killed at the time it happened tbh.

I remember in the UJW, GGA nations declared on the nation of Mushroom Kingdom which was also in GGA at that time.

Prob time to remove those titans of war that are Vox Populi and FAN huh? Luckily you've escaped the tremendous beating they've been rolling out on you :)

The war between us is getting chippy enough, we're going to go here? Seriously?

EDIT: I guess we are... :rolleyes:

Pardon me while I withdraw my previous positive statements regarding Umbrella in this conflict.

Edited by ChairmanHal

In fairness it is completely ridiculous to try to pull the 'oh you are so mean we are completely outnumbered' stunt while listing alliances that are (i) negligibly small and (ii) in a war that you started. You can't complain about the wars with FAN or PC since you declared on them, and if Vox is a major thorn in your side then there's something seriously wrong.

The war between us is getting chippy enough, we're going to go here? Seriously?

EDIT: I guess we are... :rolleyes:

Pardon me while I withdraw my previous positive statements regarding Umbrella in this conflict.

Actually to be honest I can't be bothered to debate anything to with FAN, let along Vox Populi. I could hardly care less for both parties. I was specifically commenting on the piece of propoganda, which questioned "How many more do you need?"

I'll take "you" to be your aggressors, i.e. Umbrella/Kronos/RIA. I was merely questioning why the need was felt to add them to "our side" when we've neither had their help nor care for it. Put if you need numbers to paint an illustrious picture of battle, then so be it.

Also please not your positive statements! We crave your approval Hal! Thats all we've got, don't take it away babe! ;_;

Dear Valhallans reading this,

Shut up, suck it up, and do your talking on the battle field.

I wish you good fortune AO, enjoy the coming days and battles.

edit: got the alliance initials the wrong way round... d'oh

Edited by The Pansy

In fairness it is completely ridiculous to try to pull the 'oh you are so mean we are completely outnumbered' stunt while listing alliances that are (i) negligibly small and (ii) in a war that you started. You can't complain about the wars with FAN or PC since you declared on them, and if Vox is a major thorn in your side then there's something seriously wrong.

Speaking personally, you don't see me bragging in a sig about how many people I've anarchied, ZIed, or whatever or who I'm fighting because that should be evident from trail of bodies I'm leaving behind.

The current campaign against us however seems to be tailored simply to bleed us white, keeping as many nations in war and in nuclear anarchy as possible for as long as possible. You don't need to overwhelm an enemy with sheer numbers in such a campiagn--though those clearly available--just keep feeding in fresh ones that are stronger than the target, spacing the wars out to prolong the economic damage.

Also please not your positive statements! We crave your approval Hal! Thats all we've got, don't take it away babe! ;_;

Sarcasm noted. I keep forgetting that this is a civility optional dance. I'll leave further comments to others.

The current campaign against us however seems to be tailored simply to bleed us white, keeping as many nations in war and in nuclear anarchy as possible for as long as possible. You don't need to overwhelm an enemy with sheer numbers in such a campiagn--though those clearly available--just keep feeding in fresh ones that are stronger than the target, spacing the wars out to prolong the economic damage.

It's called winning.

Also for a large part until this "round" of combat we've seen fairly even fights. Typically 1v2's (on our part) or 1v1's. Occasionally with a day or so overlap where the stagger was being reset. Even then Valhalla, thanks to past skirmishes I imagine, have typically held tech/land advantages over those engaging them.

Ah yes FARK must be troubling you immensely with all that 1 declaration, which what would you know happens to be on youself. Don't break a sweat on the enormous odds now! Congrats to our allies in FARK, it only takes one of you to make a piggy squeel.

Likewise FAN, Vox Populi and Internet Superheroes? Ok admittedly they have more declarations than you have balls, but why the hell would you warrant including them?

Why not include None aswell? Hell, not even sure why you'd mention Poison Clan, who if I'm correct, you declared on?

Your attempting to paint a picture wherein you were up against the world, whereas initially you had the numerical advantage. This is no glorious fight against extreme odds, that say Mushroom Kingdom provided in the noCB war. This is simply one alliance biting off more than they could chew and being strategically out-maneuvered.

I actually have a Fark opponent, a RIA opponent, and an Umbrella opponent.

And we never had the numerical advantage.

But good luck with the wars.

I actually have a Fark opponent, a RIA opponent, and an Umbrella opponent.

And we never had the numerical advantage.

But good luck with the wars.

Actually in the wars declared on you, you held the numerical advantage in member count / NS / tech until RIA joined.

And as previously stated until this round most the wars have been pretty even, although there are those that buck the trend for both sides.

I don't need luck in a war that is all but won. I doubt even GGA could mess up this situation, if for some divine intervention they found themselves in it.

Actually in the wars declared on you, you held the numerical advantage in member count / NS / tech until RIA joined.

ill take you up on that one.

Valhalla: Prewar: 122 member, 4.5 mil ns 199k tech (avarage NS 31k)

Kronos: Prewar: 23 members, 1.1 mil ns 69k tech (avarage NS 47k)

Umbrella: Prewar: 83 member, 4.4 mil ns, 241k tech (Avarage ns 51k)

so yes, we had more members. we had 1 mil NS less on our Defensive wars

and we have never had more tech than Umbrella alone.

awww little wittle valhalla, im so sorry. It brings a tear to my eyes when big bad mean alliances pick on wittle ones... *sniffle*

really?

\o AO

I dont really care, I like a decent war.

o/ Casualties :D.

But the fact that my slots are full and I promised one to Tryp is a bit hurting me :(

I dont really care, I like a decent war.

o/ Casualties :D.

But the fact that my slots are full and I promised one to Tryp is a bit hurting me :(

Is that why you tried to peace blogduc?

o/ Valhalla

This was a wrong move, they have BnT :D

He's not active enough for my liking >:[

ill take you up on that one.

Valhalla: Prewar: 122 member, 4.5 mil ns 199k tech (avarage NS 31k)

Kronos: Prewar: 23 members, 1.1 mil ns 69k tech (avarage NS 47k)

Umbrella: Prewar: 83 member, 4.4 mil ns, 241k tech (Avarage ns 51k)

so yes, we had more members. we had 1 mil NS less on our Defensive wars

and we have never had more tech than Umbrella alone.

Oh please, you're going to complain about THESE figures? This is probably the most even set of statistics for a conflict in CN that will ever be seen.

Most of our people (at least in Kronos) were outnumbered for quite a while, especially since for a while Umbr/Kronos were also fighting Olympus and OMFG.