War Reps and opinions

Tick1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, the MHA did not collect any reparations during the NoCB war. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :P

I never said anyone had to collect reparations. I'm just stating my personal opinions. :mellow:

Geez, cookavich... what did you hit your head on? Nice deflection though.
Your mom :/

Also, thanks.

Seriously, it is pretty cut and dry what I was trying to get across. Making the Hegemony pay for reps they received during the SPW is a hypocritical action. What's your problem, again?

edit: gah

Edited by cookavich

Karma's overconfidence will lead to its destruction.

I see the NPO's taking a page from the Karl Rove playbook. Take your greatest weakest and pin it on the enemy.

Your mom :/

Also, thanks.

Seriously, it is pretty cut and dry what I was trying to get across. Making the Hegemony pay for reps they received during the SPW is a hypocritical action. What's your problem, again?

I know that's what you were trying to get at... oops.. I mean across, I know what you were trying to get across, my apologies. But it seemed like you were trying to pin that hypocrisy on me, which I clarified and then you posted some nonsense. I would imagine that our positions are actually quite similar, and there's really no need for any of this.

I know that's what you were trying to get at... oops.. I mean across, I know what you were trying to get across, my apologies. But it seemed like you were trying to pin that hypocrisy on me, which I clarified and then you posted some nonsense. I would imagine that our positions are actually quite similar, and there's really no need for any of this.
Those words are actually synonyms. It doesn't change the meaning of what I said :/

The war just started.

If you really think those reps are bad. Wait til someone who can't stand you does reps.

i believe MHA did get some reps, and so did IRON, but only fractions of what was originally agreed upon.

anyways, i don't think we'll see any reps asked in the form of money, it takes way too long and its too insignificant for any nations that actually mattered in the war (ie nations over 5k infra). infra costs way too much for any foreign aid money to make a difference in large nations' growth. sending money aid makes sense to nations under 3k infra, which can be handled internally from the alliances themselves.

alliances want tech, they can aid their small members on their own.

Since we're on the topic of reps from past wars and how they should influence reps in this war, I would like to note that pretty much everyone from MCXA that has accepted reps in previous wars is now in alliances fighting on the side of Karma. So if profits from being on the side of NPO are a primary factor in deciding on reps for this war, the MCXA should owe very little. Actually, if I remember correctly, people who fought in Karma actually owe us reps still, so really, when this war is over, you guys should be paying us stuff. Just saying....

Since we're on the topic of reps from past wars and how they should influence reps in this war, I would like to note that pretty much everyone from MCXA that has accepted reps in previous wars is now in alliances fighting on the side of Karma. So if profits from being on the side of NPO are a primary factor in deciding on reps for this war, the MCXA should owe very little. Actually, if I remember correctly, people who fought in Karma actually owe us reps still, so really, when this war is over, you guys should be paying us stuff. Just saying....

Nice joke, I guess.

To Sal Paradise and cookavich: :popcorn:

The war just started.

NPOAllianceStrengthKarmaWar.png

I agree, just look at the triumphant winning of the NPO. At the rate you guys are losing strength you will have beat Karma in the race to the bottom! Pacifica Prevails! :awesome:

first of all, no I myself have lost at least 200 tech between nukes and what i win on ground battles. So I'm owed 50% of our total?

This is no way makes up for our true losses. I already rebought some infra to stay fighting at the same level, where is the cost for that.

Also many of us went in on treaties, who owes all of this? NPO alone? What of TORN? While they may have made the right decisions, NPO and TORN did start this together, NPO wouldn't have gone it alone in the beginning.

You could never calculate the true cost and if you did it would be rediculous.

I wonder if we get compensation for the ~200 or so members they've driven from our ranks...

I personally do not think you should get compensation for past actions. Those so called members that where driven from your alliance, left. It was a choice.

Edited by Tick1

Reparations have not been enough to cover actual damages for a long time. When a single nuke does upwards of $200m then the costs are just ridiculous. I wonder if the total damage this war is over $1 trillion yet ...