Another IPA DoW

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can finally use my nukes. And my SDI is being delivered on Tuesday, how convenient. My only regret is that I'm away on vaca and can't DoW on anyone till later in the week. Anyone from IRON who wants to hit me, find my nation and drop me a PM. I'll make sure to DoW you when I'm back in town.

Does this mean FARK's run out of active nations and/or they cant deal enough damage on their own and need to bring in alliances who's biggest guy is 65k and have a grand total of 83 nukes?

I envisage you guys will be high on any reps list :rolleyes:

Surrender now IRON, I bet FARK has a 50 nuke alliance just waiting to hit you :P

Edited by bill n ted

Does this mean FARK's run out of active nations and/or they cant deal enough damage on their own?

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -5,755,183 Strength Change - Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

Ehhhhh, you're probably right, FARK really needs help here. Good to know even in the face of defeat you like to taunt your opponents in such childish manner.

Edited by Portugal

Does this mean FARK's run out of active nations and/or they cant deal enough damage on their own and need to bring in alliances who's biggest guy is 65k and have a grand total of 83 nukes?

This is funny because it will soon be an accurate description of Valhalla.

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -5,755,183 Strength Change - Independent Republic Of Orange Nations

Ehhhhh, you're probably right, FARK really needs help here. Good to know even in the face of defeat you like to taunt your opponents in such childish manner.

Not necessarily. I dropped 11kNS on my first night. Kudos to the Umbrella guys Ive attacked they hit me hard but most NS loss was through dropping land modifiers to temp trade uranium for allies to nuke you guys and others :)

If you want to see the damage of this war look to an alliances infrastructure; even the Umbrella nations I attacked, and taking on one of your guys (lol thanks for putting him through FARK military school btw) have less than 4K infra. The "newer" Umbrella guy hitting me has lost a ton of infra and is now at 7k whilst the FARKer is at 10k because hes being a hippy about the whole thing.

NS isnt everything buddy; personally Id be more concerned with taking on an alliance with over 60WRC's and over 100 MPs (which is 4 times as much and comparable respectively to FARK). If they dont settle for your terms then things get messy; especially given Gramlins dont have many smaller nations. As I have been saying all along to people who think they will be getting a ton of tech and reps from defeated alliances in this war.

Have fun with this your war though, but in all honesty I foresee FARK & friends needing more ankle biters to see any real effect.

Though personally Im thankful for having Umbrella up against me, to their credit they fight and help me boost my casualties and have been gentlemen throughout which is more than I can say for some :)

This is funny because it will soon be an accurate description of Valhalla.

I wouldnt argue with that. Though if that is the hand we are dealt I cant see Valhalla bending over and taking terms which require 85,000 tech reps.

There are some alliances whos pride would forbid such a thing :)

Edited by bill n ted

LOL..all of a sudden im popular with people i dont even know, im not sure about this.

Also, IPA is here to kick you in the ankles <3

What about that night in tijuana eh? you said it was the most magical night you've ever had with me.

Mind you i had drugged you... so it maybe why you dont remember.

And just because i've lurked and not directly interacted (except with use of mind altering drugs) with you doesn't mean i cant like you.

Soon you'll haev CN paps after yah.

Kudos to the Umbrella guys Ive attacked they hit me hard but most NS loss was through dropping land modifiers to temp trade uranium for allies to nuke you guys and others :)
Land Purchased * 1.5 + Tanks Deployed * .15 + Tanks Defending * .20 + Cruise Missiles * 10 + ((Nuclear Purchased^2)*10) + Technology Purchased * 5 + Infrastructure Purchased * 3 + Actual Military * .02 + Aircraft Rating Totals * 5 + Navy Rating Totals * 10

I can totally see how you would've lost most of your NS through dropping land modifiers which doesn't even get taken into account in the NS formula :rolleyes:

I can totally see how you would've lost most of your NS through dropping land modifiers which doesn't even get taken into account in the NS formula :rolleyes:

Congratulations; youve found out I suck at game calculations and mechanics. Thats why Im baawing at an almighty alliance such as IPA entering this war :awesome:

In Excellent Adventures 65KNs guys = 200billion NS guys and 83 nukes is just under half of what Ive soaked up im my career and something that is worth a second glance.

:psyduck: WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!! :psyduck:

Edited by bill n ted

LoL three sanctioned alliances, the Gremlins, plus the bandwagoners.... yet we still stand. welcome to the fray IPA enjoy the band wagon

So honoring an MDoAP is bandwagoning? :unsure:

Also I'd go as far to say that IRON isn't really standing, but kneeling before their attackers. This is just a mugging behind the bar in a bad part of town now.

Congratulations; youve found out I suck at game calculations and mechanics. Thats why Im baawing at an almighty alliance such as IPA entering this war :awesome:

In Excellent Adventures 65KNs guys = 200billion NS guys and 83 nukes is just under half of what Ive soaked up im my career and something that is worth a second glance.

:psyduck: WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!! :psyduck:

Well, you're not in IRON, so you don't have to worry about our 200 billion NS guys :P

Edited by fireguy15207

So honoring an MDoAP is bandwagoning? :unsure:

Also I'd go as far to say that IRON isn't really standing, but kneeling before their attackers. This is just a mugging behind the bar in a bad part of town now.

Have a good fight IPA and feel relieved you have 8 of your buddies to help with the mugging also watch out for the nukes we still have 16 times as many you do and we fired 2800 of them already. :awesome:

It's funny that the two alliances I worked so hard to treaty over the course of my career are the two I've been ordered to hit in this war.

Also, I love the bandwagoning calls. I know those exact same people would be calling us dishonourable for not honouring treaties had we not come in, so well done there.

Have a good fight IPA and feel relieved you have 8 of your buddies to help with the mugging also watch out for the nukes we still have 16 times as many you do and we fired 2800 of them already. :awesome:

What terms do you have lined up?

White peace or turn IPA into a tech farm? Tech farm would probably be the most efficient use of an alliance with 25 members whos maximum tech is 3300; if efficiency isnt your plan maybe turn them into a nuclear testing ground?

We did it back in the day with Leogy and Ender their nations became permanent nuclear testing grounds... Just sticking some ideas out there :)

Also any IRON members needing Uranium just send me a trade; I have lead too which means cheap nukes! Ill even give you priority trades for nuking IPA :)

Edited by bill n ted

Oh dear. Someone sounds cranky. I'll go get you another juice box.

What terms do you have lined up?

White peace or turn IPA into a tech farm? Tech farm would probably be the most efficient use of an alliance with 25 members whos maximum tech is 3300; if efficiency isnt your plan maybe turn them into a nuclear testing ground?

We did it back in the day with Leogy and Ender their nations became permanent nuclear testing grounds... Just sticking some ideas out there :)

Also any IRON members needing Uranium just send me a trade; I have lead too which means cheap nukes! Ill even give you priority trades for nuking IPA :)

Lol I don't think we'll be surrendering to IRON. In case you haven't noticed, many of your allies have surrendered and you're now outnumbered.

Nah, class went out the window when IRON nations started bawwing about a 700K NS alliance DoWing a 13M NS alliance. Now, I'm all for classy, ask NATO. We kept it respectful during our entire conflict, but when IRON, the #2 ranked alliance at the time starts crying about the injustice after you've done it to many alliances in the past, I must say, the tears taste like sugar to me.

Nah, class went out the window when IRON nations started bawwing about a 700K NS alliance DoWing a 13M NS alliance. Now, I'm all for classy, ask NATO. We kept it respectful during our entire conflict, but when IRON, the #2 ranked alliance at the time starts crying about the injustice after you've done it to many alliances in the past, I must say, the tears taste like sugar to me.

not to be a stickler on details, but ranked #3 now ^_^

I don't see any complaints in fact all I see over the past four pages is greetings and IRON members welcoming you to the fight. I hate to disappoint you but the only thing you will be tasting from the IRON camp is our nukes. I suggest you stop talking smack and just enjoy the fight I know I will enjoy pounding the ill prepared IPA nation that just declared on me :jihad:

Ohhhh the injustice!