Another IPA DoW

Fark Declares in Support of Ragnarok: Apr 23 2009

IPA DoW: May 2 2009

That's how.

Of course, I'm going the fool's route and judging by appearances, but I never claimed I was not a fool. :)

Just remember one thing, it's not what they call you, it's what you answer to. If what I said was utter nonsense, the sensible thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die, not allow the nerve I struck to twitch in defense.

Alrighty, sir, I'll keep it respectful. I'm not going to comment on what you percieve to be our treaty situation, besides to say I'll leave that for Council, if and when they feel the need to comment on it, and to say you have most definately not seen all the logs.

I will also say the musings of the OWF played no part in our decision.

I have yet to see the excrement impact the oscillating air displacement device; and yes, BnT is indeed most excellent, dude.

I reiterate, good luck to you.

May we next meet under better circumstances.

Regards.

You fail to realize that IPA was busy pummeling NATO at the time with one of our friends, The International until a couple days ago. Now that our schedule is free, we can spend some quality time with our bros in Fark doing the same to you. But your tears on our involvement are quite delicious.

I like IRON hence my presence.

Karma wants to install myself as Emperor of IPA when the war is over. I certainly see the attraction of stating whats happening in my head than whats going on in reality

Have fun in la-la land then, because that will never happen. I'd rather join GGA than allow some incompetent fool to be the Emperor of my alliance. At least they don't intend to fail so miserably.

As much as you may like IRON, your presence here certainly isn't a requirement. You would be doing everyone a favor if you could do this favor for me;

ODDBALL_SAYS.jpg

Edited by Emperor Marx

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao@you speaking about delusions and pummeling IRON in the same post!

Thanks bro, I needed a good laugh today.

The only tears I generate will be throughout the fabric of your nation.

What can I say to this? I think lol is good enough so here it goes; lol.

Look at your alliance's stats, I think you're being pummeled. As for your threat of "LOL I WILL DESTROY YOUR NATION", you have some infra to buy before you can get the chance to do that. And if you're as skilled in warfare as your counterparts are, I don't expect much from you. See, I can make those comments too. :rolleyes:

@general sonlar; Yes, I was talking about NATO. But if he wishes for that description to be applied to IRON, so be it.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Fark Declares in Support of Ragnarok: Apr 23 2009

IPA DoW: May 2 2009

Oh, I get it. Had we not been fighting NATO on Apr. 23, and had Fark asked for our help on Apr. 23, it would not have been bandwagoning. However, since Fark didn't ask for our help until a few days later, and since we were fighting NATO until a few days later, it is bandwagoning. Thanks for clearing that up.

:blink:

:rolleyes: