Soldier Announcement

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if you don't agree with what TPF or their allies do, why did you remain with them for so long? More to the topic though, if you say you can control what Soldier does and do not agree with TPF and their allies, why fight for them?

We had a treaty. We aren't cowards and even if they are wrong on an issue or two doesn't mean you turn your back on them.

Then why did he choose to support those who practice such things?

I think there's a thread answering the questions burning within you. Although, some people derided it as unnecessary.

I honestly can't speak for AUT, but I do know that in a past life he fought a great war over these very issues, and when he was reborn he had no intention of treatying TPF. However, their actions towards him changed things.

We had a treaty. We aren't cowards and even if they are wrong on an issue or two doesn't mean you turn your back on them.

The very fact you signed a treaty with them indicates your support for their practices. You cannot change the fact that you are no different than them. End of discussion.

The very fact you signed a treaty with them indicates your support for their practices. You cannot change the fact that you are no different than them. End of discussion.

They're good guys, we've got their back. That's pretty much the bottom line. Doesn't mean we can't be different than them and use different standards during war time. I was with USN when we fought NPO, I was with Vox when we fought NPO, look at me now.

We all need a home, a place where we can sit on a porch and tell the kids to stay off the lawn. Soldier is that place for me, and I'll die defending it

I didn't sign the treaty RV. Soldier was in OPP long before I got here.

Fyrthermore since you are intent on displaying your ignorance on why there is a treaty let me inform you. Maybe you remember the whole incident between TPF and Soldier involving Jackthe Great? TPF actually attacked Soldier. After the war the AUT wanted nothing to do with TPF but chose to go to your friends in Karma and ask for a protectorate. He was denied on more than one occasion. There came a time where AUT and TailsK of RoK had a little spat in IRC and TailsK decided he wanted to ZI AUT and attack Soldier. SAoldier was under temporary TPF protection after the war. So, TailsK went to TPF for the clearance to roll Soldier.l Mhawk who had just rolled the alliance a little himself went to bat for AUT and Soldier and declined his then treaty partners. This show made a bond between TPF and Soldier that had nothing, absolutley nothing to do with what TPF does but how they much they were looking out for Soldier. So Soldier joined OPP.

Maybe that'll clear that up but knowing you.........

I didn't sign the treaty RV. Soldier was in OPP long before I got here.

Wasn't Enigma a TPF protectorate? Also, I was a witness to that IRC fight, and Soldier started it. Next try, please?

Edited by Rey the Great

Wasn't Enigma a TPF protectorate? Also, I was a witness to that IRC fight, and Soldier started it. Next try, please?

Of course it was. I was in TPF gov for a long while and getting a full TPF protectorate when I left felt like the right move at the time.

I didn't say who started it only what happened afterward.

Soldier has by far run away with the "Most useless topic poster" alliance award. Between the topic a few weeks ago concerning your relationship with TPF and this one, I can't decide which is more pathetic: your flawed notion that Soldier is some sort of major player in world affairs (and worthy of lengthy discourse) or your inability to understand why these types of announcements are completely unnecessary and why they get flamed so much. Soldiers is a sub 500k alliance with an average NS of ~4000. I'm sorry to have to tell you, but you aren't as important as you make yourselves out to be.

Soldier has by far run away with the "Most useless topic poster" alliance award. Between the topic a few weeks ago concerning your relationship with TPF and this one, I can't decide which is more pathetic: your flawed notion that Soldier is some sort of major player in world affairs (and worthy of lengthy discourse) or your inability to understand why these types of announcements are completely unnecessary and why they get flamed so much. Soldiers is a sub 500k alliance with an average NS of ~4000. I'm sorry to have to tell you, but you aren't as important as you make yourselves out to be.

I remember when NPO used to say this to alliances.

You prove yourselves with each post you make. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Of course it was. I was in TPF gov for a long while and getting a full TPF protectorate when I left felt like the right move at the time.

I didn't say who started it only what happened afterward.

You certainly signed a treaty with TPF then, did you not.

It doesn't matter who started it, truly, but the fact that TheAUT and other Soldier members tried to instigate that Soldier could take RoK head on is enough to warrant a response, don't you think?

You prove yourselves with each post you make. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Run out of magic logic juice, eh?

Edited by Rey the Great

You certainly signed a treaty with TPF then, did you not.

It doesn't matter who started it, truly, but the fact that TheAUT and other Soldier members tried to instigate that Soldier could take RoK head on is enough to warrant a response, don't you think?

Of course I did I was friends with them in an OOC sense. I woulda still ran enigma as I saw fit and if they didn't like it they could have dropped me. Unfortunatly RL issues got in the way before Enigma ever got off the ground.

I guess maybe it did warrant a response but again Mhawk went to bat and stopped it and that's why Soldier is connected to TPF not because they believe in everything TPF does.

Thank you for addressing the points i made in my post. You win this argument. Can I just surrender to you now even though we aren't at war?

Of course I did I was friends with them in an OOC sense. I woulda still ran enigma as I saw fit and if they didn't like it they could have dropped me. Unfortunatly RL issues got in the way before Enigma ever got off the ground.

I guess maybe it did warrant a response but again Mhawk went to bat and stopped it and that's why Soldier is connected to TPF not because they believe in everything TPF does.

Thanks for clearing that one up. A decent response, actually.