Soldier Announcement

I don't think the "mob" is ready for "the other side" to be seen as "good" yet there MN.. Give it time.. :P Hypocrisy knows no bounds in this war ;)

I for one am glad to see your benevolent side.

oo/ Soldier

oo/ MagicNinja :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll take it on a case by case basis of course. :) This particular person was honest and very kind. There was no reason to hold her. I'm sure both sides will get their fair share of these people and I hope that those people will all be allowed to join nuetral alliances if they so desire.

Thanks for the clarification. You might find less negative comments in this thread if you make it clear that this thread is setting a precedent for any future Soldier POW's, and not just announcing to the world that you got one.

Soldier has no intention of keeping PoW's locked up for months and weeks if there is a safe place for them to go. While some alliances may keep their PoW's from moving to a safe alliance for security reasons there are cases where we should all use our common sense. In some cases there is no need to keep people shackled for extended periods of time. This was one of those times.

A commendable policy, and one SSX follows as well. We are not abiding by the terms posed by the apparent face of the Karma Coalition. Anyone who wishes to surrender to us will be able to negotiate their own individual terms of surrender and, if cleared, release.

The apparent focus of the announcement was on suggesting how POWs ought to be treated. Yeah that's deserving of an announcement, unless of course you think POW treatment isn't very important. <_<

It's not that they announced it, it's the fashion in which they announced it.

You're desperate for good PR aren't you.

Pretty much. I can tell you for a fact they wouldn't be this kind if they were winning. My apologies for beating a dead horse, but I turn to the 1V-GATO War. They didn't offer individual terms for several weeks, and once they did, POWs were kept for a few months at the very least.

Despite the comments of my esteemed fellow national leaders, I beleive the intent of Soldier in this statement is to demonstrate with action instead of words what their policy is. As I've noted multiple times, words tend to be very cheap in the current political climate with every promise seen as a trap and every offer as some sort of underhanded effort (this applies to both sides of the ongoing conflict). I offer my congratulations to Soldier on taking action to show their determination and resolve.

RV, you are aware that Soldier was not in existence at that time, yes?

As far as I am concerned all of these alliances are the same. They support TPF who supports the actions of the NPO, and commits many of the same wrongdoings in their own right. Soldier clearly has no qualms with these practices, as they have demonstrated by getting in bed with these alliances.

We'll take it on a case by case basis of course. :) This particular person was honest and very kind. There was no reason to hold her. I'm sure both sides will get their fair share of these people and I hope that those people will all be allowed to join nuetral alliances if they so desire.

I'm sure her gender had nothing to do with you being kind... :D

As far as I am concerned all of these alliances are the same. They support TPF who supports the actions of the NPO, and commits many of the same wrongdoings in their own right. Soldier clearly has no qualms with these practices, as they have demonstrated by getting in bed with these alliances.

RV you know my history. You know where I've been. TPF hasn't brainwashed me completely just yet. Quite frankly there has been a lot haven't agreed with on my side of the web. While I can't control what TPF and NPO do I can control what Soldier does which is why I chose to keep our own PoWs instead of going in with the blanket coalition PoW AA. I did it so I can manage these very types of situations on my own instead of going through a bunch of red tape.

RV you know my history. You know where I've been. TPF hasn't brainwashed me completely just yet. Quite frankly there has been a lot haven't agreed with on my side of the web. While I can't control what TPF and NPO do I can control what Soldier does which is why I chose to keep our own PoWs instead of going in with the blanket coalition PoW AA. I did it so I can manage these very types of situations on my own instead of going through a bunch of red tape.

So, if you don't agree with what TPF or their allies do, why did you remain with them for so long? More to the topic though, if you say you can control what Soldier does and do not agree with TPF and their allies, why fight for them?

but MK isn't LUE2, right? :awesome:

Soldier is not an ally with NPO, and trust me, AUT has never been a fan of PZI/EZI/whatever.