Public Notice from Karma

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have edited my nation's bio to reflect my offer of these surrender terms.

ACTIVE 25-APRIL. I will not accept the Karma surrender terms

without you also destroying your FAFB and all Intelligence Agencies.

((#280308305. Flag 31 designer. Former ICSN Minister of Defence.))

Edited by Comrade Tiki

So the unofficial group is offering unofficial surrender terms that aren't officially accepted by any actually alliance and may not be officially acknowledged.

Sounds Legit to me.

Someone needs to learn to read.

o/ US being better than them

i am sorry, but i am officially confused now.

You want karma (meaning all nations connected to that coalition) to destroy a wonder (the Foreign Airforce Base :unsure: :unsure: of all things ?) and our intelligence agencies before you will surrender?

Someone needs to learn to read.

o/ US being better than them

I can read just fine thank you. But these terms are kind of like if I wanted to post my own terms for the NPO POWs. I would much prefer to hear from the leaders of each alliance, because then it is credible...not just someone unofficially speaking for the group.

Not that I would surrender, I'm just pointing out how this doesn't seem very official at all.

i am sorry, but i am officially confused now.

You want karma (meaning all nations connected to that coalition) to destroy a wonder (the Foreign Airforce Base :unsure: :unsure: of all things ?) and our intelligence agencies before you will surrender?

Woops, sorry - - my wording was unclear. I am currently fighting on Karma, and will not recognize a surrender without the surrendering nation also complying to remove Foreign Air Force Base and Intelligence Agencies - - as these are purely war-capable devices a surrendering nation is not entitled to.

I have edited my original post to make this more clear.

Woops, sorry - - my wording was unclear. I am currently fighting on Karma, and will not recognize a surrender without the surrendering nation also complying to remove Foreign Air Force Base and Intelligence Agencies - - as these are purely war-capable devices a surrendering nation is not entitled to.

who are you to state higher surrender requirements than the coalition you're fighting for? or are you saying you're nothing more than a bandwagonner?

No FAFB decom is required.

who are you to state higher surrender requirements than the coalition you're fighting for? or are you saying you're nothing more than a bandwagonner?

Who are you to call an INT member a bandwagoner?

These terms weren't negotiated with the INT afaik, thusly Tiki has every right to demand more than those extremely soft terms.

Who are you to call an INT member a bandwagoner?

These terms weren't negotiated with the INT afaik, thusly Tiki has every right to demand more than those extremely soft terms.

The terms were actually discussed as Karma HQ which I believe The International has access to. You might want to head over there and discuss matters rather than get into a slanging match here.

From what I can see The International was fine with from what was posted at Karma HQ.

Edited by Tygaland

So the unofficial group is offering unofficial surrender terms that aren't officially accepted by any actually alliance and may not be officially acknowledged.

Sounds Legit to me.

I can understand your confusion because certain past major powers have had a very shacky history of saying what they mean, and meaning what they say...

If you have not noticed over the last few days though, it's been pretty well proven that what the Karma side says is legit, is legit.

Very merciful terms.

I would recommend that those in the Hegemony under the heaviest of fire swallow their pride and take them.

I've taken the most damage.

Any of you out there thinking of accepting these terms because of damage taken,

think of me and know someone out there is taking more without even considering

such actions.

I will not name call, point fingers, and think less of you who do what you feel is best for your nation.

I will simply post this and continue to do what is best for my nation.

Onward NPO.

These terms are unofficial to our coalition, yes? I choose to recognize them, with one additional clause.

Secondly, I am fighting only those which have declared war upon The International. I can not settle for allowing these members of NATO to remain a military threat to me, having played too many games of Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

(I was tempted to request that any surrendering nation maintain their government type as "Communism" for thirty days, but I decided to exclude that for brevity :blush:).

These terms are unofficial to our coalition, yes? I choose to recognize them, with one additional clause.

Secondly, I am fighting only those which have declared war upon The International. I can not settle for allowing these members of NATO to remain a military threat to me, having played too many games of Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

(I was tempted to request that any surrendering nation maintain their government type as "Communism" for thirty days, but I decided to exclude that for brevity :blush:).

The International has accepted these terms.

Perhaps you should consult with your government before making yourself out to be a fool.

Tiki in that case i'd say you have to take that up with your goverment.

Though i must add that your point is pretty moot, spy operations are forbidden in any case so wether or not they have those improvements doesn't matter much.

Demanding that they decom a Wonder is pretty harsh though