An annoucement from IDC

All I got form that was IDC still learning how to colour within the lines ?

As to the wars, what will happen will.

it was done on paint.

...uh what? I didn't speculate anythin in there. everything there has happend

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So at this time, I would like to state, that we only recognize a state of war with Athens, GOD, and GR.

1) Looks like you have declared against The International also.

2) You are at war with GOD? Gee, don't know how I could have ever missed that. :rolleyes:

1) Looks like you have declared against The International also.

2) You are at war with GOD? Gee, don't know how I could have ever missed that. :rolleyes:

Ooh. The Int. and VE as well. thanks

Edit: added to OP

Edited by Rajistani

To those who don't appreciate the OP, please be respectful.

When the Drama meter was around (the original <_< which I remember), the many Bros pictures, and many other works to describe what's going on (I even once did one about the St.Patties Day war), all sides can generally be respectful, and will admit it's funny (if they think it is, which they often are).

I have to say this has already had me really laugh out loud at one point and I'm not even done reading, just because the other side posted it, you can enjoy a good laugh.

If the other side would like to throw something together (that doesn't totally bash us, and is funny) let them, I enjoy such things, they lighten up the mood.

This might be interesting if it weren't in the Alliance Announcement forums. Does a 1 man alliance technically count as an alliance? If it doesn't I don't think this should be here nor should the OP be allowed to post here until he is in an actual alliance. If I'm mistaken, my apologies.

Bandwagoning is bad!

Whose bandwaggoning? Let me know and ill watch MHA and Polaris roll them. :popcorn:

The comment about GDA's warchest was a little bit cruel :D

Its okay a GDA govt member saw this before it was posted and laughed :D

This might be interesting if it weren't in the Alliance Announcement forums. Does a 1 man alliance technically count as an alliance? If it doesn't I don't think this should be here nor should the OP be allowed to post here until he is in an actual alliance. If I'm mistaken, my apologies.

Were a 19 man alliance.