Here, Have AiDs!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you shouldn't have any problems with TDE, of their 225 nations they have a whopping total of 15 SDIs. They are essentially an alliance of nuclear weapon recepticles.

:P

Yes, we will be sure to watch out for their one nation with nukes <_< I really hope you are being sarcastic...

Nonetheless, good luck AiD.

you shouldn't have any problems with TDE, of their 225 nations they have a whopping total of 15 SDIs. They are essentially an alliance of nuclear weapon recepticles.

:P

Funny how irrelevant this is anyway since they only have one nation with nuclear weapons and he can't even handle me when i am already in two wars. Oh did i mention he is 10k NS higher then me. Also I HAVE an SDI so you fail.

wow, what a poor flame, i doubt you will be laughing quite so much when he nukes you :/

Thanks for the support, and to those that are saying "I pick TDE", is your life that empty to decided that an alliance which is pretty much in peace mode out of fear, i think you need to find something better to do.

Funny how irrelevant this is anyway since they only have one nation with nuclear weapons and he can't even handle me when i am already in two wars. Oh did i mention he is 10k NS higher then me. Also I HAVE an SDI so you fail.

On that note, how do Echelon's nukes taste? DE's lack of SDI's is not irrelevant on that front. Anywho, good luck to both parties.

Edited by ryan reyes

On that note, how do Echelon's nukes taste? DE's lack of SDI's is not irrelevant on that front. Anywho, good luck to both parties.

Considering there are only 3 or 4 echelon nations even bothering to fight back on our front not so bad. We only have 15 SDI's because we only have so many large nations. If you actually bothered to look at our stats you would see our large nations are armed to the teeth with wonders. Nice try though.

wow, what a poor flame, i doubt you will be laughing quite so much when he nukes you :/

Thanks for the support, and to those that are saying "I pick TDE", is your life that empty to decided that an alliance which is pretty much in peace mode out of fear, i think you need to find something better to do.

Also to address you: we don't even have enough people to hit with those we have in war mode right now so why would we bother to bring more out when we cant find slots as it is.

Edited by Corey Faith

Considering there are only 3 or 4 echelon nations even bothering to fight back on our front not so bad. We only have 15 SDI's because we only have so many large nations. If you actually bothered to look at our stats you would see our large nations are armed to the teeth with wonders. Nice try though.

Also to address you: we don't even have enough people to hit with those we have in war mode right now so why would we bother to bring more out when we cant find slots as it is.

I wasn't aware being "large" was a requirement to buy a SDI. Seriously, look at your allies Athens. They are half your size yet have 8 more SDI's than you, the smallest owner being 28k ns. So perhaps your absence of SDI's is not due to your lack of "large" nation but is due to faulty preparation. However, I will concede that a some of your nations do have decent wonders, though a few are still lacking SDI's. Which confounds me even more considering a SDI should be one of the first wonders a nation purchases.

And if you are so in control of this war as you seem to think you are, why keep them in peace?

I wasn't aware being "large" was a requirement to buy a SDI. Seriously, look at your allies Athens. They are half your size yet have 8 more SDI's than you, the smallest owner being 28k ns. So perhaps your absence of SDI's is not due to your lack of "large" nation but is due to faulty preparation. However, I will concede that a some of your nations do have decent wonders, though a few are still lacking SDI's. Which confounds me even more considering a SDI should be one of the first wonders a nation purchases.

And if you are so in control of this war as you seem to think you are, why keep them in peace?

That has nothing to do with AiD VS TDE so it is irrelevant. The strategy behind our offensive and defensive deployment is none of your business, and even if it were this is not the place to discuss it. I kindly ask that you do not bring it up again.

I wish AiD luck in this battle. May we each fight the other with honor and integrity rather than sarcasm and insults.

o/ TDE

That has nothing to do with AiD VS TDE so it is irrelevant. The strategy behind our offensive and defensive deployment is none of your business, and even if it were this is not the place to discuss it. I kindly ask that you do not bring it up again.

I wish AiD luck in this battle. May we each fight the other with honor and integrity rather than sarcasm and insults.

o/ TDE

My comments were neither insulting nor sarcastic, I asked a valid question. How about answering the question rather than deflecting it with "Mine your own beeswax."

My comments were neither insulting nor sarcastic, I asked a valid question. How about answering the question rather than deflecting it with "Mine your own beeswax."

Did it ever occur to you that we have not been at war for 5 days yet and that we did not know how this war was going to pan out at the beginning and therefore kept a reserve just as many of the alliances have? Now i am done answering questions regarding our military strategy.

Edited by Corey Faith

If you read my post more carefully you will notice I wasn't referring to you. It would only apply if we were at WAR.

Again, we will not discuss this matter here, nor anywhere with you. I ask you again to respect my request, and mind your own business.

Edited by Fireblade

Well at one time we did have a lot more SDI's , Nukes and other military wonders. Then a few of the former members of Element decided to leave. While we have continued to recruit and build up smaller nations the larger ones have not yet been replaced. On the good side we do seem to me more united and more active then ever. So it is only a matter of time.

Edited by angryraccoon

So what's the over/under on AiD's surrender? Three days?

The person who's individual friendship with the members of another alliance resulted in the UJW surrender is now long gone from AiD's ranks.

Edited by Matthew117

Did it ever occur to you that we have not been at war for 5 days yet and that we did not know how this war was going to pan out at the beginning and therefore kept a reserve just as many of the alliances have? Now i am done answering questions regarding our military strategy.

That's not a reason to lack a MP, WRC, SDI or even a warchest.... =/

Well at one time we did have a lot more SDI's , Nukes and other military wonders. Then a few of the former members of Element decided to leave. While we have continued to recruit and build up smaller nations the larger ones have not yet been replaced. On the good side we do seem to me more united and more active then ever. So it is only a matter of time.

A few of my friends in DE and one that just left tell me otherwise (Non-Element members), but that isn't the time nor the place for that. Nonetheless, I still wish both parties good luck in their endeavors.

Also, thank you, Corey. I was genuinely curious and while that did occur to me so did other possible scenarios, so thanks for answering my question.

Lastly, sorry Fireblade, I thought it was directed to mean. My apologies.