Here, Have AiDs!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a reason to lack a MP, WRC, SDI or even a warchest.... =/

I have both a huge warchest and an SDI. I was in the top 1% before I took leave from the game for a year and let my nation go to waste so i had no reason to buy an MP and i was in the process of buying my WRC when this war broke out.

... I love my SDI. It's soooo sexy.

Awesome video btw!

Now what's up with all this bad blood spilling all over this topic? If AiD wants to become a buffer zone for echelon, that's fine. Who cares about Sexy Defense Initiatives? >_>

Anyways, a noble move indeed AiD. Too bad we're on opposing sides of this war. :(

Corey, let them talk. If they want to make one-sided comparisons that don't account for much, let them.

Edited by Lord Razzia

The person who's individual friendship with the members of another alliance resulted in the UJW surrender is now long gone from AiD's ranks.

Individual friendships? Did you ever read the same logs I did? The person in question gave the entire alliance up at the first sign of pressure, and not to the alliance he had "friends" with.

But you're right. He's gone. I give it five days instead.

Individual friendships? Did you ever read the same logs I did? The person in question gave the entire alliance up at the first sign of pressure, and not to the alliance he had "friends" with.

You didn't listen to the "No, I couldn't go to war with 'x', I couldn't do that. I'd never go to war with 'x'. And I know I screwed up, etc." like the members did, so I forgive you for not understanding ^_^

Five days? I dont think so. You dont seem to know the New AiD. We're stubborn headed fellows, so, beware :P

Edited by Lord AJ

I think we should cut the crap now, this is getting ridiculous, this is a thread about AiD declaring in support of its friends and allies, unless we're gonna get constructive posts I'd rather you didn't post at all

and bringing up irrelevant stuff that only a few who are still in the alliance remember is extremely low