An Official Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

Wasn't a problem when you lot have done it the last several years. Sucks don't it.

Edit: My bad, you guys usually did 5 to 1 at least, sorry for the error.

For some reason alot of NPO's actions are being put onto IRON's fault list. Please do not confuse our alliances.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes so so even.

FARK - 397 members

Gramilins - 105

MHA - 619

Ragarnok - 472

All equals 1593

IRON - 779

So 1593 against 779. Outnumbered 2 to 1. But go on good sir of you are standing up for prinicple. I mean you wouldnt want peole bandwaggoning, taking over, starting a whole new hegemony, getting curbstomped. No your principles are strong. >_>

How many RoK guys actually declared wars on IRON? You declared on them so take that 472 out of the equation and you have 1121 vs 779. Yes that is still outnumbered but do you feel that is a larger difference then some of the wars you have been part of and/or supported while being in tC?

I'm pretty sure everyone in MHA pretty much wants that. There was a lot of unhappiness about being on the opposing side of NATO, NPO, and IRON. We shouldn't wait for the next war for MHA and NATO love, though.

Also, for all those complaining, check the first declaration from MHA. We said that we would honor our defense treaty with Rok, among others. IRON attacked RoK, therefore our treaty kicked in.

NATO and MHA need to have a party after the war and get are love up and runing again.

Yes so so even.

FARK - 397 members

Gramilins - 105

MHA - 619

Ragarnok - 472

All equals 1593

IRON - 779

So 1593 against 779. Outnumbered 2 to 1. But go on good sir of you are standing up for prinicple. I mean you wouldnt want peole bandwaggoning, taking over, starting a whole new hegemony, getting curbstomped. No your principles are strong. >_>

What is a Ragarnok?

How many RoK guys actually declared wars on IRON? You declared on them so take that 472 out of the equation and you have 1121 vs 779. Yes that is still outnumbered but do you feel that is a larger difference then some of the wars you have been part of and/or supported while being in tC?

You know if I had to guess it is about the same outnumbering. You guys have all had your turn to complain and I will rightfully take mine.

You know if I had to guess it is about the same outnumbering. You guys have all had your turn to complain and I will rightfully take mine.

Well for clarity sakes, I hope you are not lumping me in by quoting me and then saying you guys. I was in NPO. :awesome:

I guess since you are rightfully taking yours, then you have begun to understand why they might have complained during previous wars? Karma is a powerful thing as it seems lessons are being learned here!

Well for clarity sakes, I hope you are not lumping me in by quoting me and then saying you guys. I was in NPO. :awesome:

I guess since you are rightfully taking yours, then you have begun to understand why they might have complained during previous wars? Karma is a powerful thing as it seems lessons are being learned here!

Apologies.

People will always complain when on the tough end. Moralities and Lessons are for RL, people will never obey to these courtesies here.

Yes so so even.

FARK - 397 members

Gramilins - 105

MHA - 619

Ragarnok - 472

All equals 1593

IRON - 779

RoK is doing legion and NPO the only ones that is actually declaring on you are

FARK - 397 members

Gramilins - 105

MHA - 619

IRON - 783

That makes them 1,4 time your numbers. Alot less than most your allies are handling and definitely alot less than you've been outnumbering your opponents in your last wars. Looks like you're tasting a little bit of your own medecine now, it's almost like it's.. karma.

All that aside you're only at war with alliances that had treaties with the alliance you attacked. you expected them sit on the sidelines? Go cry me a river.

Apologies.

People will always complain when on the tough end. Moralities and Lessons are for RL, people will never obey to these courtesies here.

It would be a boring world if such was obeyed. With that being said though, I think MHA has shown a fine example of how an alliance can follow all those courtesies by first leaving the bloc that empowered the NPO in their actions against OV. They did not break their individual bond with NPO though as it is the power of tC that brought such about, that means you guys bear some of the responsibility. MHA did not try to lump all the responsibility on NPO by breaking their individual treaty in a shared announcement with others.

MHA is not doing anything here that they did not state in the beginning that they would do.

You know, I do respect MHA, but if you're going to declare neutrality, you should probably stick with it. Otherwise, why declare it?

Almost like having a treaty, canceling it, and then coming into the fight anyways right?

The MHA honors its treaties. If you do not respect the facts, then you respect nothing.

1) We did not cancel our treaties at the first sign of "imperial entanglements" like the Coward Coalition did.

2) We defended Pacifica against illegitimate bandwagoners and will continue to do so.

3) We hold defence treaties with Ragnarok, the Gramlins and FARK. Our Ragnarok MDP was triggered by the DoW upon them by IRON, precipitating our entry into the conflict-at-large.

4) For all intents and purposes Tek, once removed from the Continuum, MHA was neither on IRON's side or against them. Please refer to point 4.

5) The MHA did not declare neutrality in this conflict.

These are all verifiable facts. You cannot spin them because they are irrefutable.

Edited by Crushtania

I had one particular alliance in mind, it wasn't MHA.

But while you are at it, just take the statement and watch as it can be broadly applied to a number of other alliances illustrating the utter insignificance of any sort of A/D pact.

I had one particular alliance in mind, it wasn't MHA.

But while you are at it, just take the statement and watch as it can be broadly applied to a number of other alliances illustrating the utter insignificance of any sort of A/D pact.

If you're crying foul over people opting to not enter a war via an optional aggression pact, then I would look for an operational definition of "optional" and study it carefully. Here's one I prepared earlier:

If you were to buy a car, brakes are a mandatory component. They are integral to the functioning of the car and is not an option. iPod docking stations are not. They are optional. If you don't think an iPod docking station is right for you, you don't have to have it installed.

Getting it yet?

For some reason alot of NPO's actions are being put onto IRON's fault list. Please do not confuse our alliances.

I think it has something to do with you being one of the main reasons they've remained in power for so long. I mean, your blind support and all. It just makes RON seem so similar to them... We drooling masses get confused. Sorry.

Also, this war is even for IRON. This is their first war that isnt 20:1 ratio in their favor.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I think it has something to do with you being one of the main reasons they've remained in power for so long. I mean, your blind support and all. It just makes RON seem so similar to them... We drooling masses get confused. Sorry.

Also, this war is even for IRON. This is their first war that isnt 20:1 ratio in their favor.

/me sends out drool rags to the masses please wipe that up its unsightly :P

welcome to the fray MHA but i must wish my allies in IRON the luck.

If you're crying foul over people opting to not enter a war via an optional aggression pact, then I would look for an operational definition of "optional" and study it carefully. Here's one I prepared earlier:

If you were to buy a car, brakes are a mandatory component. They are integral to the functioning of the car and is not an option. iPod docking stations are not. They are optional. If you don't think an iPod docking station is right for you, you don't have to have it installed.

Getting it yet?

All pacts are made fundamentally worthless by their interconnectedness with alliances' other pacts, integral or optional.

All pacts are made fundamentally worthless by their interconnectedness with alliances' other pacts, integral or optional.

Actually, are treaties mean something.

I can't speak for anyone elses, really.

Changing your tack? Well, I would too if I just got schooled. If all pacts are fundamentally worthless, why bother signing them at all? Why not let Planet Bob descend into anarchy?