TFO Announcment

Last night blakestreet of schwadron initiated a first strike nuclear attack against his TP opponents.

I am saddened to see such a dishonorable display, but I will only retaliate against those nations who initiate nuclear attacks against our alliance.

DISHONORABLE DISPLAY? You attacked at nuke capable AA. What did u expect? A pillow fight? Not to mention i am not pretty sure the members of Terra Prime CANNOT read for, for it does say "Attack me and you will feel the personal wrath of God strike down upon your head. I will nuke you. Proud member of The Forsaken Ones" In his bio. Did you think he was lying? Its a great war stop your crying.

Terra Prime at War

pillowfight.jpg

Apparently TFO has authorized nuclear first strikes. The Sasori Initiative has also received nuclear attacks.

We are indeed a nuke first AA. We are protectorates of PC. Once again. What did u expect?

Edited by Shigh707

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night blakestreet of schwadron initiated a first strike nuclear attack against his TP opponents.

I am saddened to see such a dishonorable display, but I will only retaliate against those nations who initiate nuclear attacks against our alliance.

Did you really think this wouldn't be a nuke fight?

Why have them if you don't want to use them? quit bawwwwwing and just accept the fact that nukes are going to be used from here on out in all wars.

Poison Clan and our protectorates reserve the right to use our nuclear weapons both offensively and defensively. If you have a problem with us, you should:

1. Get yourselves some nukes;

2. Not attack Poison Clan or our protectorates;

3. Cry.

If you wanted a pillow fight, you should have fought another OPP alliance.

Edited by TwistedRebelDB47

"Attack me and you will feel the personal wrath of God strike down upon your head. I will nuke you. Proud member of The Forsaken Ones" In his bio. Did you think he was lying? Its a great war stop your crying.

The Fokker Aeroplanbau CFO, Maxen von Bismarck, releases the following statement: "this sir has unquestioningly won the thread, collect your prize in the back on the left."

Nope, didn't expect not to get nuked.

I did have some slim hope that this time the other side might actually fight with honor and not resort to using nukes when a fight started turning slightly out of their favor.

Whine? Cry?

If that's what you want to call it, go ahead. What I'd call it would get me a forum warn.

Since this is a repeat of the tactics in play since UJW then I guess we can fast forward to your surrender or move into perma-hippie alongside the others who tried this manuever.

I for one am happy to let you spend you nukes destroying my pixels if it prevents you from using them against my subordinates or allies. In the end the results will still be the same:

Those without honor end up on the losing side.

I did have some slim hope that this time the other side might actually fight with honor and not resort to using nukes when a fight started turning slightly out of their favor.

Whine? Cry?

If that's what you want to call it, go ahead. What I'd call it would get me a forum warn.

Since this is a repeat of the tactics in play since UJW then I guess we can fast forward to your surrender or move into perma-hippie alongside the others who tried this manuever.

I for one am happy to let you spend you nukes destroying my pixels if it prevents you from using them against my subordinates or allies. In the end the results will still be the same:

Those without honor end up on the losing side.

You know. When you surrender i will LOL for a full day.

You have one ridiculous idea of what "honor" is. Just because you don't have nukes or a warchest, nukes are all of a sudden dishonorable? Who made that rule? There is nothing dishonorable about using everything in your arsenal. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it would be dishonorable not to use everything you can to help your allies.

If you think that is "dishonorable", you know what I think is? Three alliances hitting one of our protectorates. If you think nukes are dishonorable, I think you and all members of Terra Prime, Soldier and The Sasori Initiative are dishonorable for their massive gang banging against The Forsaken Ones.

Shows how much the meaning of "honor" and "dishonor" mean when people are ridiculous, huh?

You have one ridiculous idea of what "honor" is. Just because you don't have nukes or a warchest, nukes are all of a sudden dishonorable? Who made that rule? There is nothing dishonorable about using everything in your arsenal. In fact, I'd go so far as to say it would be dishonorable not to use everything you can to help your allies.

If you think that is "dishonorable", you know what I think is? Three alliances hitting one of our protectorates. If you think nukes are dishonorable, I think you and all members of Terra Prime, Soldier and The Sasori Initiative are dishonorable for their massive gang banging against The Forsaken Ones.

Shows how much the meaning of "honor" and "dishonor" mean when people are ridiculous, huh?

LOL much love twisted, much love

o/ Twisted

o/ PC

o/ TFO

Well, we were just doing our part Twisted just as TFO was when they hit TPF nations. Nothing personal just the way things fell.

As for me I've found TFO to be alright. Shigh is a bit over the top but every alliance has one of those guys these days. :P Soldier discussed a no nuke thing with TFO and they accepted. If TP and TSI didn't think to do that and TFO is a first strike alliance then I'll be honest and say TFO has nothing to be sorry about.

So far they have kept their word with me and I with them. Honor enough on both sides between us anyway.

A nuke is just an overpowered CM, how that equates to dishonour, I may never figure out. Although if you want to complain about GRL, there are other threads for that.

I myself have been nuked twice by a TPF nation, whilst I have not nuked him back once, I guess on your terms that would make me honourable.

Anyway, thanks everyone for the support, we may leave this battle bloodied and scarred, but we shall be carried by friends, and that is what really matters.