Declaration of War - The Scorpion's Anger is Felt

Oh, please. By the time this is over, we'll all be scraping by on pennies a day. I doubt you'll want to pay. :P

Hey c'mon Frenchie, I thought you would at the very least share one of your secret stash of fine wine. I know you have it stashed away, one of these days I shall find your wine cellar, i swear it.

Well met Cyvole (again)

damn heinkel, you have some of the best photos of yourself...

we might be on opposite sides, but i still :wub: me some TSI'ers. good luck guys. (and gals)

oh, and also deserve a o/ PYSAS. i will be sure to bring some wenches and mead when i drop by your forums next ;)

Good Luck Guys and Gals. Sad to see us on opposite sides, and also sad to see two alliances I absolutely adore war each other, but I guess its the way its gotta be =P

o/ TSI, my most honorable friends :wub:

o/ TFO, my other awesome friends. :wub:

Oh yea?

Commander Antos has spoken out of passion, much the same as you and others did last evening and this morning. I reiterate my conviction that The Forsaken Ones are in this conflict for reasons they beleive to be the rights ones, much the same as we are.

oh, and also deserve a o/ PYSAS. i will be sure to bring some wenches and mead when i drop by your forums next ;)

Indeed, O/ PYSAS though Py is gone, It's spirit lives on in that hall of epicness.

Also, o/ TSI. I dearly hope our opponents souls belong to Admin, for their mortal beings belong to us :ehm:

On a final note. "DO THE LANCE VANCE DANCE!!"

OK i have to say this why did you declare on white tree

1. has only around 10 members

2. only the one nation declared war the rest stayed peacful

3. they did not make any sort of DoW in this war

I know most of them on a personal level and i know they havent declared war

OK i have to say this why did you declare on white tree

1. has only around 10 members

2. only the one nation declared war the rest stayed peacful

3. they did not make any sort of DoW in this war

I know most of them on a personal level and i know they havent declared war

Hey Coggins, it's cool, don't worry about it.

In the interest of continued transparency and clarity, I have authorized the release of nuclear weapons against all nations of The Forsaken Ones following this event:

screen-capture-24.png

As clearly outlined by both the Initiative's Constitution and this Declaration of War, this is expected. Jens, I'm sorry to see that our efforts to work toward avoiding this clearly did not pay off. To those members of The Forsaken Ones and the Initiative who worked to avoid this, I'm sorry to see your efforts wasted (Jens, I appreciate your efforts especially).

To The Forsaken Ones,

The Initiative worked hard to avoid the Nuclear War... they didn't want it to go Nuclear... there was no need for it to go. Yet, when your side let's the nukes go first, it's time for you to pay for those mistakes. The Initiative I am sure is coming for you. You have no where to run. No where to hide. They will find you. They will make your citizens turn green and your animals will have two heads.

Smooth move Forsaken Ones.

Good luck hunting TSI.

EDIT: for spelling mistake :P

Edited by king601