An Announcement From The Dark Evolution

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...GR is an obscure alliance?

In the grand scheme of Karma? Yeah. GR has done nothing but ride coattails and has never once even tried to make a name for themselves. Nothing wrong with the status quo I guess, but to see a treaty activated on their behalf is hilarious.

In the grand scheme of Karma? Yeah. GR has done nothing but ride coattails and has never once even tried to make a name for themselves. Nothing wrong with the status quo I guess, but to see a treaty activated on their behalf is hilarious.

Oh I'm sorry that we actually had the balls to honor our treaties and fight instead of attempting to turn our tails and run before being dragged kicking and screaming into the fight. As far as i am concerned GR is a far more respectable alliance then Echelon is at this point.

GR atleast has a better name then Echelon doesn't it?

Good luck DE

o/

YAY DE you have the man berry's after all im proud of you and you momma's. just kidding lulz you guys

AngeryRacoon you are my hero

congrats on war

need anything call Arcux I'm sure he will give you something

Oh I'm sorry that we actually had the balls to honor our treaties and fight instead of attempting to turn our tails and run before being dragged kicking and screaming into the fight. As far as i am concerned GR is a far more respectable alliance then Echelon is at this point.

Respectable? Hard to lose respect when you're too afraid to think for yourselves and do everything you're told. GR is a skidmark on the cybernations universe.