NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP do not work so good in NATO. Our smaller nation get them and then leave NATO and go nuke rouge. And they do it in groups :mellow:

Wow, that sucks...having one's alliance bleed the members into which it has invested time, money, and effort is no small loss. It grows progressively bigger as the opportunism of said bled members is manifested in acts like nuke roguing, which indicate not only base ingratitude towards the alliance that helped them, but a callous intention to put that alliance diplomatically at risk, since everybody hates nuke rogues.

Doesn't mean we won't take advantage of it though :D

Wow, that sucks...having one's alliance bleed the members into which it has invested time, money, and effort is no small loss. It grows progressively bigger as the opportunism of said bled members is manifested in acts like nuke roguing, which indicate not only base ingratitude towards the alliance that helped them, but a callous intention to put that alliance diplomatically at risk, since everybody hates nuke rogues.

Doesn't mean we won't take advantage of it though :D

You should take of advantage of it, I would if i could. I just need to find a way. Any ideas? any one :D

You should take of advantage of it, I would if i could. I just need to find a way. Any ideas? any one :D

Subjective determination of loyalty before making MHP-buying aid available is how INT managed to keep most of its MHP nations (that and being generally awesome).

As for how you could use a lack of MHP nations in an ongoing war...dunno. Peace terms'll be easier to fulfill, I'd imagine :D

Subjective determination of loyalty before making MHP-buying aid available is how INT managed to keep most of its MHP nations (that and being generally awesome).

As for how you could use a lack of MHP nations in an ongoing war...dunno. Peace terms'll be easier to fulfill, I'd imagine :D

I love you, and Im glad your still around :) I also bet you cant work out who I am ^^ x

I hope everyone is still having fun, I know I am. As for the trash talk in this thread, I give it a B+. There are a lot of A-worthy trash talkers on both sides, but too many Cs and Ds bringing it down.

NATO has fought honourably... I wonder what they could have done with warchests... :awesome:

:P

I love you, and Im glad your still around :) I also bet you cant work out who I am ^^ x

Palemouthed? Is that you?

NATO has fought honourably... I wonder what they could have done with warchests... :awesome:

Lose slightly less quickly?

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

MP do not work so good in NATO. Are smaller nation get them and then leave NATO and go nuke rouge. And they do it in groups :mellow:

Wow, that is truly horrible, and I am sorry to hear that. I really don't know why anyone would do such a thing, but I would assume those to be FAN/Vox spies (I suppose I should thank them, since this has inadvertently helped us). In a way - if it was them - it is your fault for committing actions which have severely upset them. But the good news is, after this war, hopefully - that will all stop.

Still, I think such nations would have done so anyway, and so I don't think it would have hurt to make it mandatory for nations to get nuclear wonders. Certainly, if I was you, I would not let nuke rogues diminish the fighting capabilities of legitimate nations like that and make a stand.

Wow, that is truly horrible, and I am sorry to hear that. I really don't know why anyone would do such a thing, but I would assume those to be FAN/Vox spies (I suppose I should thank them, since this has inadvertently helped us). In a way - if it was them - it is your fault for committing actions which have severely upset them. But the good news is, after this war, hopefully - that will all stop.

Still, I think such nations would have done so anyway, and so I don't think it would have hurt to make it mandatory for nations to get nuclear wonders. Certainly, if I was you, I would not let nuke rogues diminish the fighting capabilities of legitimate nations like that and make a stand.

Most of them are people bored with the game,. So they decide to quit and go out using nukes. One time it was 4 RL friends who played the game and wanted some action so they all built them and went out with a bang. NATO don't stop people from geting them, we just don't push it much.

Just ignore the flamers. NATO has fought very honorably.

I agree all the guys who DoW me have been conducting the war chivalrously.

What made this war even was the higher proportion of our nations (both in INT and in alliances like DF) with military wonders and especially with Manhattan Projects.

I agree, my MHP is all I needed to anarchy my NATO attackers, even the one with their SDI, which has been ineffective so far.

NATO's blitz against INT was, shall we say, rather ineffective

agreed, 3 v. 1, they never anarchied me while I was in DC 5...although came close to doing so only on the first day of the DoW. After the 24 hours it was all downhill for them from there. Whoever was attacking should have made sure at least one of their allies had a nuke, b/c without them, there is no possible way they could defeat me...and to make it worse(for NATO) all the ones who counterattacked have nukes also. The economies of my enemies though are very strong.

Best of luck to NATO, no hard feelings from us. You are honoring your treaties, which is good in a game where many do not.

Edited by Marcos

This DoW is totally AMAZING!!!! I cant belive its taken me so long to read it.

See you on the front NATO.

O/ Side A.

O/ Side B.

O/ The smaller alliances taking advantage of all the big alliances with their pans down :lol: .

oh i didnt know NATO knew how to war ;)

you can always declare on me when you find a slot cause i'm now in 6 wars....

then i will show you how NATO goes to war....

Good Battles are always welcomed!!!

EDIT: Most of us got anarchied by Nuclear Attacks...we all were Second to respond with Nukes...

Edited by Venom4Viper

then i will show you how NATO goes to war....

Good Battles are always welcomed!!!

Yeh, because you win like half :P

My wars and ground losses are kind of like this - "Oh, thanks for the 1mill, but you should have it, no you can have it, no u, u, U, NO U TAKE IT, NO U DAMNIT!!"

My wars and ground losses are kind of like this - "Oh, thanks for the 1mill, but you should have it, no you can have it, no u, u, U, NO U TAKE IT, NO U DAMNIT!!"

This is NATOs gift for organizing or military properly :awesome:

:P Hey, sometimes you have to attack at very unfavorable odds to restock on your defending soldiers (especially when fighting 5 nations).

This is NATOs gift for organizing or military properly :awesome:

How are your nations faring, in reality? Are the four alliances helping you a contributing factor at all, do you think?

My interactions fighting 2 of the four have proven far more challenging than the one I'm fighting against TI.

Also, we have fought and won 9 alliance wars without a loss. What's TI's record on this stat?

/granted, win streaks are meant to be broken

//and pre-emptive rebuttal - only 2 of those 9 wars were fought with Pacifica involved and 5 were led by NATO.

I'd just like to see a little more respect. I know most of this is just friendly banter, and that's cool, but at least give credit where it is due.

Edited by Anu Drake

propaganda3.jpg

nice image although merely inaccurate: we are not waiting in the queue to atack you, you declared on us :P

@ anu: we cant really compare the scores since its INT's first war -we formed at January remember?

Still the nations i am fighting are not bad at all, and their warchests are not bad either. in fact i found them not-prepared only with respect to their spies

edit: added aknowledgements

Edited by ivanfed