NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

5kgbpk.jpg

11v0doh.jpg

An Announcement from The North Atlantic Treaty Organization's Triumvirate:

2ep4v3p.jpg

To the Leaders of The International:

2hic9if.jpg

In recognition of one of the Articles of the Mobius Accords, NATO has a few words for the International:

You attacked Pacifica. By attacking Pacifica, you attacked NATO. And we are not amused.

Let me kick down a lesson for you, something our founding fathers kicked down to me. Its called "don't tread on me", and right now you are treading all over me!!! Let me guess. Your response will be the pathetic, "NPOs keeping us down for sooo long now. lolwut? you phail." That sound about right?

LoLCommies. Are you sure you want to mess with the Patriots? Either way, we are going America on your asses.

I'm gonna rise up, gonna kick a little $@!, gonna kick some $@! in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, I'm gonna kick some $@!, I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little $@!, ROCK, FLAG, AND EAGLE!

tl;dr

Go get your mommies to fill your sippy cups cause its time to go to school. LolCommies attacked our ally. Bombing begins in five minutes, welcome to THE GAME!!!!

Also,

28a5hde.jpg

Balls.

Signed,

The NATO Patriots.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic