NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

Hi, you guys may not know me. A lot of people won't, but hey. I just wanted to say this in public. Back when I knew and dealt with you guys, Anu Drake was pretty cool. What happened between then and now? :/

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MutedFaith asked for Cold War references. This is for him:

2dkfyhf.png

k1q2pl.png

See you on the battlefield, NATO.

P.S. I noticed a distinct lack of class and Anu Drake in your DoW. Try to provide both next time.

Anu Drake had RL commitments. And sir, I kept the DoW light and with minimal teasing, because we will not sink to the level of name calling you all have. Now, if you cant see humor in the DoW, stop by our IRC channel and we can discuss it more. This is supposed to be fun remember?

NATO vs. Commies? C'mon man, lighten up.

NATO vs. Commies? C'mon man, lighten up.

NATO v. Commies propaganda is cool. Calling people children is not cool (no, not even when our side does it). I hope you understand the difference.

But hey, people have different senses of humor, and I guess that's okay. We can discuss it over vodka in occupied Paris when the war's over.

NATO v. Commies propaganda is cool. Calling people children is not cool (no, not even when our side does it). I hope you understand the difference.

But hey, people have different senses of humor, and I guess that's okay. We can discuss it over vodka in occupied Paris when the war's over.

lol we shall see