NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

The upper INT targets are in pretty bad shape already and we'll have no problem aiding our small and middle-sized members.

Bad shape? My war chest has been barely dented and I even bought a FAFB over the weekend to boot. I just think it'll be fun to start picking on people in the 40k NS range who don't have wonders when wars expire. :awesome:

One of my NATO attackers has 50% more infra than me, didn't buy guerilla camps, had no SDI or military wonders, and had a $38 mil war chest when I spied him last Friday.

Lenny and Karl has been whooping my butt though with his WRC. He's done more dmg to me than all my NPO attackers combined.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes some of our nations were unprepared, but I would venture to say, some were :)

I for one am enjoying this greatly. I have had nice talks with most of my opponents, and all around it has been nice to talk with all of you.

And for the person who commented on the DoW a page ago, I had to go with going america on everyones asses. It just fit well with the NATO/INT dealio.

/brb, going to get a MHP since all of you have knocked me waaaaay out of the 5% range :P

I think that CN NATO is like the France-Belgium bloc and that the America, Britain part pretty much left.

whoa, whoa no need to get your panties in a bunch there tough guy. My apologies we all can't be as awesome as you so clearly are.

NATO on the side of NPO....i have to say as an old member I have lost all faith in NATO...

As an old member of NATO you should know we ALWAYS HONOR our treaties,

we never follow the victory side but stand side by side with our treaty partners!!!

That is why we are unique...and everyone respect us!!!

p.s. 6 alliances are at war with us.....we're maybe going down but with a BANG!!!!