NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have to say though to INT as well as TGE that you both are very respectable advisaries, and its an honor to meet you on the battlefield. I have had some excellent chats and messages with the members of your respective alliances that I am fighting, chats I will not soon forget ... lol. Your members are extremely respectable and classy. I salute you !!

Now that the kisses and hugs are done, lets go scrap some more... :lol:

Edited by Tithan

5kgbpk.jpg

11v0doh.jpg

An Announcement from The North Atlantic Treaty Organization's Triumvirate:

2ep4v3p.jpg

To the Leaders of The International:

2hic9if.jpg

In recognition of one of the Articles of the Mobius Accords, NATO has a few words for the International:

You attacked Pacifica. By attacking Pacifica, you attacked NATO. And we are not amused.

Let me kick down a lesson for you, something our founding fathers kicked down to me. Its called "don't tread on me", and right now you are treading all over me!!! Let me guess. Your response will be the pathetic, "NPOs keeping us down for sooo long now. lolwut? you phail." That sound about right?

LoLCommies. Are you sure you want to mess with the Patriots? Either way, we are going America on your asses.

tl;dr

Go get your mommies to fill your sippy cups cause its time to go to school. LolCommies attacked our ally. Bombing begins in five minutes, welcome to THE GAME!!!!

Also,

28a5hde.jpg

Balls.

Signed,

The NATO Patriots.

FOR THE MUTHA TRUCKIN WIN

Ooookkkaaaayyyyy.....I see that someone needs to take another look and see just what they're defending (though kudos for honoring the treaty in the end). Anyhow, let's take a look at this: NPO = dictatorship. Most KARMA alliances = democracies. Please don't try to play some historical card when you're defending the antithesis of American government. But calling democratic alliances commies really made me laugh, so good job there.

-Drac

So you decided against RoK? That's good.

We are committed to not attacking aqua.

INT save some Wentworth for me.

:wub:

:wub:

hehehe well for RP purposes im glad NATO declared on us..why no Cold War references in the DoW though :(

This was funnier.

My karate snowmachine is about to chop it.

Ooookkkaaaayyyyy.....I see that someone needs to take another look and see just what they're defending (though kudos for honoring the treaty in the end). Anyhow, let's take a look at this: NPO = dictatorship. Most KARMA alliances = democracies. Please don't try to play some historical card when you're defending the antithesis of American government. But calling democratic alliances commies really made me laugh, so good job there.

-Drac

/me fondly remembers Pinochet, Pahlavi, Saddam, Franco, Salazar, Pattakos, Batista, etc...

You were saying?

Your response will be the pathetic, "NPOs keeping us down for sooo long now. lolwut? you phail." That sound about right?

LoLCommies. Are you sure you want to mess with the Patriots? Either way, we are going America on your asses.

My response is this - right at 1/3 of NATO is in anarchy already. Have a nice day. =0)

What a sad attempt...the last die has been cast and we came up on top.

This is war and there are losers and winners, were the winners and you are the losers. Don't try to make it look the other way because it wont work, you will just fool yourselves into a false sense of security.

The truth is INT is a well oiled war machine and we were more active and prepared for this war than you or NPO, we are the better allaince and there for we came up on top! Thanks for the tech and infra, much love to you guys!

Much love to our allies in KARMA, you got our backs and we appreciate that, we didn't win this war, KARMA won this war, there is no International in KARMA or Team!

Long Live The International! :jihad:

This is war and there are losers and winners, were the winners and you are the losers. Don't try to make it look the other way because it wont work, you will just fool yourselves into a false sense of security.

The truth is INT is a well oiled war machine and we were more active and prepared for this war than you or NPO, we are the better allaince and there for we came up on top! Thanks for the tech and infra, much love to you guys!

Much love to our allies in KARMA, you got our backs and we appreciate that, we didn't win this war, KARMA won this war, there is no International in KARMA or Team

Lol you realy think you are doing good. How many alliances is NATO fighting right now.

1 no

2 no

3 no

4 yes.

With four alliance on NATO you should have been able to put us all, into Anarchy. But your well oiled machine and allies have failed to do that so far. At 4 to 1 odds that is realy kind of sad. You better put some more oil on your machine to finish the job. Or get some more allies to help you.

My response is this - right at 1/3 of NATO is in anarchy already. Have a nice day. =0)

Much love to our allies in KARMA, you got our backs and we appreciate that, we didn't win this war, KARMA won this war, there is no International in KARMA or Team!

As KT said, it's taken 3-4 alliances to pull this off. And even then, we've anarchied most, if not all of our targets in the upper NS ranges, and often are outnumbered 5-1.

So right, this is a testament to the superiority of your fighting forces. :rolleyes:

Faux edit: No offense meant anyone (especially you DF), but come on. We're holding our own better than we should be right now.

Actually we have 5 alliances on us. Good job though, it only took 5 alliances to get 1/3 of our alliance in anarchy. Be proud.

I agree with Wentworth. You guys are awesome.

With practice, you guys might even be able to tie your own shoe laces!