NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats so sad? You haven't done your job sir.

You guys make me laugh. So we have 5 or 6 alliances on you. That just proves how much we want to crush you! Unlike you and NPO, we actually have allies that we can trust and that hold up their promises and that is why 5 alliances are attacking you. Not because we are scared of you, no, all 5 alliances fight because we are comrades, a family that stand for each other.

The only thing you prove by saying "5 alliances are attacking us" is how weak your diplomacy is, if it was better it would more even but that is not truth. Let me ask you, where are your allies? Our allies are right beside us, while your allies are just waiting to stab you in the back.

So, quit your crying, and complaining, boohoo so you don't have any friends, not our fault.

You guys make me laugh. So we have 5 or 6 alliances on you. That just proves how much we want to crush you! Unlike you and NPO, we actually have allies that we can trust and that hold up their promises and that is why 5 alliances are attacking you. Not because we are scared of you, no, all 5 alliances fight because we are comrades, a family that stand for each other.

The only thing you prove by saying "5 alliances are attacking us" is how weak your diplomacy is, if it was better it would more even but that is not truth. Let me ask you, where are your allies? Our allies are right beside us, while your allies are just waiting to stab you in the back.

So, quit your crying, and complaining, boohoo so you don't have any friends, not our fault.

You have 5-6 alliances on us, and you still haven't managed to bring us to our knees. Considering how you claim to all be so close, it's kinda remarkable that you haven't driven us to the brink of surrender.

As for our allies, I forget, wasn't your side claiming to be honorable and all that jazz? Oh right, you are. So your now boasting about our allies turning on us and joining the overall other side? Let me see, yes, that is quite honorable right there.

But again, our point isn't about our diplomatic skill, which has always been NATO's strong point. Our point is that sheer weight of numbers is on our side, and we're still standing strong.

Whats so sad? You haven't done your job sir.

If it makes you feel better than i say, yes, you have withstanded pretty good so far. But to make things clear, at least from INTs position, we went to war with NPO earlier and NATO counter-attacked us and as the result the odds are pretty even, meaning INT has done far better job so far than NATO.

But hey, hope you enjoy your downfall.

Counting alliances is a hugely oversimplified analysis. Not only does it overstate the role numbers played, it ignores their reasons for entering on this particular front of the war. Here are some other variables that should be taken into consideration:

1. Most of INT's top-tier nations had already engaged two or more NPO targets before NATO attacked. Funnily enough, this hampered the counter-offensive against NATO that INT alone was able to offer.

2. NATO started the war at a higher absolute and average NS than INT or any of its allies (INT + its allies have, I believe, a lower combined average NS than INT alone does, but that's just a suspicion, so don't quote me on that). What made this war even was the higher proportion of our nations (both in INT and in alliances like DF) with military wonders and especially with Manhattan Projects.

3. NATO's blitz against INT was, shall we say, rather ineffective, particularly compared to INT's blitz against NPO the night before. According to the blitz statistics posted in another thread (which are also grossly oversimplified but somewhat useful), INT had a third of its nations involved in the blitz. NATO had less than three tenths of its nations involved. Given that INT's blitz was restricted based on Karma's warplans (most of the nations on that night didn't have targets and were clamoring for such), while NATO's blitz could potentially have used up all NATO's aggressive slots, this argues for the relative efficiency of INT's war machine over NATO's. The strength of the actual individual fighters is another thing altogether, and I won't go into that here, except to say that the most recent stats I looked at had more NATO anarchies than INT, DF, and TGE anarchies (LSF hadn't entered at this point). Currently there are 77 NATO anarchies compared to 55 INT and co. anarchies, a 28% anarchy rate compared to a 13% anarchy rate. INT alone has lost less than two hundred thousand NS to NATO attacks, while NATO has lost about four hundred thousand NS to INT and co. attacks.

4. Alliances like LSF had a rather marginal opportunity to be involved in this war. If they had entered on other fronts, they would be fighting protectorates the way TCB is doing now, whereas if they entered against NATO they had a chance to strike at an alliance whose membership in Q and other blocs marked it out as part of the Hegemony's core rather than an appendage.

All in all, it's been a pretty satisfying war: all my opponents are in anarchy, I got nuked a couple times, dished a couple out, and alliance-wise it began fairly evenly, though I still see INT and co. coming out of this with a wholler in-game skin than NATO. Let's leave the posturing and propaganda to those who are good at it, eh?

Edited by Sovyet Gelibolu

The truth is INT is a well oiled war machine and we were more active and prepared for this war than you or NPO, we are the better allaince and there for we came up on top! Thanks for the tech and infra, much love to you guys!

This made me loled ^_^ . You really shouldn't underestimate us, we've been preparing for a big conflict for months. You can nuke as many of us to anarchy it won't matter, we can last weeks... You guys are going down! The upper INT targets are in pretty bad shape already and we'll have no problem aiding our small and middle-sized members.

I do have to say though to INT as well as TGE that you both are very respectable advisaries, and its an honor to meet you on the battlefield. I have had some excellent chats and messages with the members of your respective alliances that I am fighting, chats I will not soon forget ... lol. Your members are extremely respectable and classy. I salute you !!

Now that the kisses and hugs are done, lets go scrap some more... :lol:

QFT, I've had some nice and respectful chats with INT members as well, as Tithan said it's an honor to fight you. We would therefore be insulting you by showing any mercy, so enjoy nuclear anarchy!!

2h5jpkz.png

Watch out for that last step, guys. It's a doosey!

*giggle*

Seriously, if you're hiding your secret weapon, I advise you to pull it out.

-Craig

Damn, I feel dizzy from just looking at it, well hope you guys got parachutes cause that is a steep fall!

That's is strange... my view of the graph looks a little different:

comparez.png

Big Picture Tiki, Big Picture!

We are wining, clearly and will continue to win that is all that matters!

EDIT by 360:

This made me loled happy.gif . You really shouldn't underestimate us, we've been preparing for a big conflict for months. You can nuke as many of us to anarchy it won't matter, we can last weeks... You guys are going down! The upper INT targets are in pretty bad shape already and we'll have no problem aiding our small and middle-sized members.

About that aid, when are you going to give it those middle-sized nations cause Banks don't buy themselves and I want three more! :D

Me and my comrades(BZOG) have put about six to 7 of you middle nations into anarchy about 3 times each. I personally have grown 3ns thanks to your aid. So keep adding your middle nations cause we will take that aid as fast as it comes.

P.S. all but one of your middle sized nations are in anarchy, and guess what we got his number too!

Edited by 360mta

This made me loled ^_^ . You really shouldn't underestimate us, we've been preparing for a big conflict for months. You can nuke as many of us to anarchy it won't matter, we can last weeks... You guys are going down! The upper INT targets are in pretty bad shape already and we'll have no problem aiding our small and middle-sized members.

Lolwut? Your largest nation and 5th largest nation together have 1/4 of my warchest. You guys are not prepared at all for a fight that lasts for more than one round of wars, and only barely for that. Good luck though one of my NATO opponents has been pretty okey (King Tom )): ) but his warchest wont last for long either.

Lolwut? Your largest nation and 5th largest nation together have 1/4 of my warchest. You guys are not prepared at all for a fight that lasts for more than one round of wars, and only barely for that. Good luck though one of my NATO opponents has been pretty okey (King Tom )): ) but his warchest wont last for long either.

Thanks

Looking back I should have not bought the wonder monday and saved the money. The next rd of the war might not be very fun. But only time can tell than. For now I have money and troops to fight.

Edited by King Tom

Time to fight the propaganda war :awesome:

You really shouldn't underestimate us, we've been preparing for a big conflict for months.

If you have been preparing for months, then you have been doing something seriously wrong. The number of MPs you have relative to your alliance size and number of higher infra nations is pretty laughable. SDIs as well, to a smaller extent.

We are attacking all of your upper ranks except the top 5 nations (as they are out of range) and many nations we are attacking don't have MPs and some don't even have SDIs. You gonna get :jihad: :ehm:

Then there's your lack of warchests, according to our (ingame) spyops and loot.

You can nuke as many of us to anarchy it won't matter, we can last weeks... You guys are going down!

Given that once your top nations are out of the top 5%, and get their nukes spied out/used and hence will lose the ability to fight nuclear warfare - not to mention you will run out of money long before we do, how exactly are you planning to "last weeks"?

I don't deny that we are going down - but you will go down at a much faster pace :)

The upper INT targets are in pretty bad shape already and we'll have no problem aiding our small and middle-sized members.

I don't know about INT, but every single DF nation who has attacked NATO is doing very well and are in good spirits.

Also, too bad small and mid-sized members don't win wars.

Furthermore, given you guys have small amounts of money on hand, can I assume that your peace mode nations will be coming out to send the aid? Will they then finally launch a counter-attack on us? If so, I'm looking very much so forward to this :ph34r:

We would therefore be insulting you by showing any mercy, so enjoy nuclear anarchy!!

We will - if you will :wub:

I don't know about INT, but every single DF nation who has attacked NATO is doing very well and are in good spirits.

Well, our morale's quite good, and I don't think NATO has anything to boast about vis a vis the "top ranks". One of their top five nations is in anarchy...same as ours.