NATO blowing up bridges worldwide... (Trolls beware)

Phoebe

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness! We were so fooled! You guys coordinated so much as to even post your DoW with everyone else coming back! Holy cow we're done now............for aqua sake, and not for your own, I hope you guys live through this.

Well, I expect them to knock you back under that elusive 12 score. Best of luck though.

meh, its a pretty number

I weep to see an Aquatic comrade on the other side, but so be it.

I appreciate your tact at least Archon. Even though we are seen as an enemy to most all of Aqua, we will still not raise arms against an Aqua alliance, unless declared upon first. I know the hate is strong, but we will stick by that nonetheless.

To the tough guys, NATO is not here to impress you, and we couldnt care less what you all think. I will not engage in any trolling, party in cnnato, all are welcome.

Good luck to INT and all those who declared on us.

Oh my goodness! We were so fooled! You guys coordinated so much as to even post your DoW with everyone else coming back!

I'm tempted to say you were. I think it took 27 pages until someone pointed out only individual MADPs were canceled, not Mobius Accords or other treaties between the alliances. I'll be the first to admit I know next to nothing about FA and the treaty web but I do know we are still tied to NPO in 3 ways. Just remember one thing as you come back at me, 27 pages of "cowards, cowards, pathetic, pathetic" "mommy, mommy, they took their ball and went home" before someone realized, wait, they have other treaties with NPO.

I, for one, welcome NATO to the battle. I was beginning to think that I'd spend the entire war hammering lifeless Pacificans who can't fight back. Finally I have an adversary who can challenge me.

Cheers to NATO. I look forward to seeing much blood spilled on both sides. Let's make this a war to remember.

-Craig