I don't want to suffer at the whim of a bunch of cowards

Timblesink

I'm not your friend, pal. :awesome:

No, you wouldn't have cancelled. You would have mounted an effective counter-attack in defense of your ally instead of backing out on the one alliance that has kept your alliance alive this entire time.

You're not an intellectual nor should you try to pass yourself off as one. You are not an educated member of the CN community and you are not in the know. The individuals you're feebly trying to argue with? Yes that's right, chuckles ... they are.

I think the fact that you and your soulmates are now known collectively as the "Coward Coalition" speaks volumes.

Van-Hoo in one of his finer moments, Sir I do have a suggestion that may prove prudent in the future as I suspect we will see many many more of these.

A POW, nawwwww " A CN Registration Center or Education Center have you, operated by the Senior Citizens of our fair planet, where similar minded individuals such as our OP, go through vigorous history lessons (pop quizes every Thursday) while all the time questioning there integrity, honor, in-game goals ect, and once graduated there assigned an Alliance that would fit there profile...

It would be a tremendous amount of work and I would suspect that The GPA would have a ton of new applicants, however I'm sure the success rate would be somewhere in the high 90 percent.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its just dandy it already degraded to "noob" ad-hominem arguments... and still no answer to the question originally responded to.

and obviously i DO have to define the term "non-sequitor"

it means a response or statement in a conversation that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual flow of conversation, or an answer to a question that actually is the answer to some other question that has not been asked... usually to avoid answering the question but still wanting to trash talk about something in general.

as for the "noob" comment... just bacause i have a new nation as of last fall, and dont choose to spend much time conversing with you mental giants here on forums doesnt mean i dont read them and certainly doesnt mean ive never been here before.

ive been on this game in one form or another since just after GWI... not that it matters, since, as those few of you who have no other response to what ive said have so well pointed out for me, being somewhere for longer than someone else CERTAINLY doesnt magically make you any less apt to speak from the wrong orifice most of the time.

What a load of rubbish. :rolleyes: I called you a noob because you are one, mate. If you've been around here since GW1 why do you have difficulty in recognising Van Hoo and myself who have been here for the same time period? Why do you have difficulty with simple spelling and grammar? Why do you seem to think you know more about this war than everyone else when you have provided no evidence and are simply attempting (and failing) to copy the elitist speaking method of others?

The alliance you are arguing for is disliked by the masses for acting cowardly. If you are going to say running away from the alliance that has kept rubbish alliance's like yours alive is not cowardly, then do tell us what is?

Edited by King Penchuk

then drop us from your AA and stop receiving our war support and aid.

its not hard.

or even better, go to peace mode and dont join an alliance. unless this is how you normally do things, suck off the tit of an alliance and then act like this. either way, im sure you know by now that youll not probably be very welcome in MCXA after this garbage here.

you would do well to stop what i personally now see as a fake AA and start acting like you have a pair.

but youre welcome for the aid and support and protection youve received up to now, its obvious that this is how you like to say "thanks".

like any alliance will want you after seeing you act like this? who takes on a nation that jumps ship at the first sign of trouble and then decides to try and insult them just for the sake of doing so in public?

you will not be missed.

im personally just a little less than shocked... you obviously are a coward who jumps from alliance to alliance every time you see a little trouble coming.

good riddance to bad rubbish i say.

Wow, this comming for the person who dropped the NPO when it wasn't conviant for them.... i think this a double standard, but don't worry you guys will be getting your stern talking to soon enough

I am a member of the MCXA. I no longer want to be, after what I have seen and read recently.

Everything that happens around the NPO is utter !@#$%^&*. When they're not dominating CyberNations, they're undermining others' ability to play it. When they're not destroying alliances mercilessly, they're cowering behind rules and allies. And who suffers more from this than us, the individual nations utterly beyond control of our own destinies.

From what I've gathered, what happened was that !@#$ went down between Karma and the NPO - due to both sides having a multitude of alliances, hilarity ensues. PLEASE correct this, as I know it will be wrong.

What I want is for this insanity to stop. I've been part of alliances previously that have been utterly crushed because of management incompetence, and their willingness to send the small nations to their dooms by not even providing warning of any diplomatic troubles. I've seen friends of mine give up on CN altogether, just because of the !@#$%bags in the big chairs who don't know what the $%&@ is going on.

Is ANYWHERE in this !@#$storm safe for me, or nations like mine? Does anything ever happen in CN that doesn't revolve around the NPO in some way?

For the love of god, if there are any GOOD alliances out there, you've got another potential member right here. I'm sick of being pushed into hopeless conflicts by cowards and idiots.

Make your own alliance, it's all the rage these days.

Dear Timblesink:

I offered an alternative path for the MCXA several weeks ago, perhaps if more people like you had seen the incompetence prevalent in it's remaining government then things would be different now, but what's done is done. I was chased out for thinking for myself, and you won't last long after this thread I'm guessing. I have found myself a good home in the Mushroom Kingdom, but there are many good alliances out there that I'm sure will take you in. If you want peace the Green Protection Agency would be an excellent place to go.

By allowing your leaders to drop the half dozen treaties you have with NPO you are suffering at teh cowardice of your leaders.

Also, there is still the chance that your alliance will uphold their treaties, that is to be determined if it happens.

Guys cut him some slack too, not everyone knows what their gov does behind their backs and you guys are just being jerks to this guy >.<

I am a member of the MCXA. I no longer want to be, after what I have seen and read recently.

Everything that happens around the NPO is utter !@#$%^&*. When they're not dominating CyberNations, they're undermining others' ability to play it. When they're not destroying alliances mercilessly, they're cowering behind rules and allies. And who suffers more from this than us, the individual nations utterly beyond control of our own destinies.

It sounds like you were aware of the mechanics for an amount of time.

In the past 4 months, there was plenty of time to get away from the alliance you were in, and join one that fits your ideas better.

Outside that, my advice would be to lay low, and find an alliance that fits you. Posting this thread most likely didn't make MCXA proud of you.

Edited by brass

Your resignation here on the BB is in the wrong place. I think we have a forum for that (www.mcxa-cross.com). But ill make it a bit easier, your resignation is recognized by the MCXA. Have fun outside of the MCXA, a govt member will be contacting you with any further details. Thank You.

-Jimmy2e,

--MoFA

What a load of rubbish. :rolleyes: I called you a noob because you are one, mate. If you've been around here since GW1 why do you have difficulty in recognising Van Hoo and myself who have been here for the same time period? Why do you have difficulty with simple spelling and grammar? Why do you seem to think you know more about this war than everyone else when you have provided no evidence and are simply attempting (and failing) to copy the elitist speaking method of others?

The alliance you are arguing for is disliked by the masses for acting cowardly. If you are going to say running away from the alliance that has kept rubbish alliance's like yours alive is not cowardly, then do tell us what is?

next time you want to try and insult someones spelling and grammar, you may want to mind your own while doing so.

especially if there was nothing misspelled in the posts you are critiquing.

i know sometimes i can use words you dont understand and may not easily recognize, for that i do apologize and i will try to use smaller words from now on.

and what "elitist speaking method" would you be referring to?

this is how i communicate, i have no need to emulate someone like you, to be sure.

back to the actual topic at hand; when are you going to answer the simple question you have been avoiding this whole conversation?

but youre welcome for the aid and support and protection youve received up to now, its obvious that this is how you like to say "thanks".

like any alliance will want you after seeing you act like this? who takes on a nation that jumps ship at the first sign of trouble and then decides to try and insult them just for the sake of doing so in public?

Two things. An alliance should be more than aid, support, and protection. It should be a group of relationships above all.

As for the second thing, I'll spit your words back at you. "like any alliance will want you after seeing you act like this? who takes on an alliance that jumps ship at the first sign of trouble and then decides to try and insult them just for the sake of doing so in public?

next time you want to try and insult someones spelling and grammar, you may want to mind your own while doing so.

especially if there was nothing misspelled in the posts you are critiquing.

i know sometimes i can use words you dont understand and may not easily recognize, for that i do apologize and i will try to use smaller words from now on.

and what "elitist speaking method" would you be referring to?

this is how i communicate, i have no need to emulate someone like you, to be sure.

back to the actual topic at hand; when are you going to answer the simple question you have been avoiding this whole conversation?

The greatest irony with this is my previous post had zero spelling and grammar errors, where as your latest masterpiece continues to fail the basic principles of English capitalisation and punctuation. The most obvious mistake with your previous post was "bacause" with a series of lesser errors that I do not feel like repeating. You are clearly trying your hardest to appear "intelligent", but so far I don't see anyone being convinced.

Also, the reason no one is answering your question is because it seems so obvious that I assumed you weren't serious. The fact that you are serious is not surprising from someone as self-absorbed as yourself. Regardless I will answer the question to humour you.

To quote your laughable question (with lack of capitals in the beginning of your sentences as usual):

oh really?

how was that move avoiding war?

Cancelling your mutual defence treaty with an ally when they are at war, and leaving them to die is called avoiding war. Very difficult conclusion I am sure. :rolleyes:

Edited by King Penchuk

The greatest irony with this is my previous post had zero spelling and grammar errors, where as your latest masterpiece continues to fail the basic principles of English capitalisation and punctuation. The most obvious mistake with your previous post was "bacause" with a series of lesser errors that I do not feel like repeating. You are clearly trying your hardest to appear "intelligent", but so far I don't see anyone being convinced.

Also, the reason no one is answering your question is because it seems so obvious that I assumed you weren't serious. The fact that you are serious is not surprising from someone as self-absorbed as yourself. Regardless I will answer the question to humour you.

To quote your laughable question (with lack of capitals in the beginning of your sentences as usual):

Cancelling your mutual defence treaty with an ally when they are at war, and leaving them to die is called avoiding war. Very difficult conclusion I am sure. :rolleyes:

one: its called a typo. and perhaps you didnt notice this is a forum, not an english class. if you want proper caps and punctuation, sit in on a comp a rhetoric class.

two: "recognising"? HELLO!! and thats just one of many so far. hey there guy in glass house... better put down that rock.

three: dropping a treaty with the strongest alliance in the game is surely not what anyone could consider cowardly. are you on drugs?

four:your arguments are pedantic and ridiculous.

by the way, who do you think im trying to impress by using my everyday vocabulary? you certainly cannot think id be trying to get YOUR admiration. thats patently absurd.

to anyone else who questions motivations on a fear level... which is worse for your alliance, being on the good side of the strongest alliance here, or poking them with a sharp stick and irritating them?

last time i checked it doesnt normally turn out well for alliances that cross NPO.

so much for yoru "coward" accusation.

Edited by obfuscae

one: its called a typo. and perhaps you didnt notice this is a forum, not an english class. if you want proper caps and punctuation, sit in on a comp a rhetoric class.

two: "recognising"? HELLO!! and thats just one of many so far. hey there guy in glass house... better put down that rock.

three: dropping a treaty with the strongest alliance in the game is surely not what anyone could consider cowardly. are you on drugs?

four:your arguments are pedantic and ridiculous.

by the way, who do you think im trying to impress by using my everyday vocabulary? you certainly cannot think id be trying to get YOUR admiration. thats patently absurd.

to anyone else who questions motivations on a fear level... which is worse for your alliance, being on the good side of the strongest alliance here, or poking them with a sharp stick and irritating them?

last time i checked it doesnt normally turn out well for alliances that cross NPO.

so much for yoru "coward" accusation.

1. Typically you are expected to speak properly or otherwise be ridiculed. For someone around as long as you claim, I am shocked you don't know that.

2. Welcome to the world. Not everyone in the world who speaks English lives in America. There is something called "British spelling" which more English speakers prefer to use over American spelling. Clearly I am the ignorant one here. Well done.

3. Dropping a treaty with the strongest alliance in the game because they are being assaulted by a group of people who are more powerful than NPO, is out of fear. This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

4. Evidently my arguments are terrible. It was ridiculous of me to suggest that running away from battle is cowardice. Oh great Wise One, teach me the ways of your brilliant techniques. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Earth, where the British spell things differently than Americans.

its becoming increasingly rare to see spellings of those words like recognize, generalize, privatize, etc... spelled with the "s" rather than the "z". but perhaps this guy is in his 50s?

and as i said, that wasnt the only issue with the post, and again, it doesnt matter, the guy can only attack a typo, rather than anythign of any consequence. because he has nothing of value to say in the first place.

but if you enjoy supporting trolling people just for the sake of trolling people in the forums, more power to ya i suppose.

good day.

oh, and do you not see a full on lack of british idioms in that persons communications?

that seems incredibly odd for a "british" person to not use the normal speech patterns of one, yet spell a few words like they are british, but not all. that combined with the fact that the claim of his being british appears to come from his location on his profile... "buckingham palace"?

Dear Timblesink:

I offered an alternative path for the MCXA several weeks ago, perhaps if more people like you had seen the incompetence prevalent in it's remaining government then things would be different now, but what's done is done. I was chased out for thinking for myself, and you won't last long after this thread I'm guessing. I have found myself a good home in the Mushroom Kingdom, but there are many good alliances out there that I'm sure will take you in. If you want peace the Green Protection Agency would be an excellent place to go.

You Sir must be kidding me.

MCXA told me another story, I don't think you were expelled for thinking yourself. People who know you, know you are wrong ;)

That said, to the OP: If you don't like how alliances are lead, found your own alliance. You can try to make everyone happy there, but trust me, it won't work. :D