I don't want to suffer at the whim of a bunch of cowards

Timblesink

its becoming increasingly rare to see spellings of those words like recognize, generalize, privatize, etc... spelled with the "s" rather than the "z". but perhaps this guy is in his 50s?

and as i said, that wasnt the only issue with the post, and again, it doesnt matter, the guy can only attack a typo, rather than anythign of any consequence. because he has nothing of value to say in the first place.

but if you enjoy supporting trolling people just for the sake of trolling people in the forums, more power to ya i suppose.

good day.

oh, and do you not see a full on lack of british idioms in that persons communications?

that seems incredibly odd for a "british" person to not use the normal speech patterns of one, yet spell a few words like they are british, but not all. that combined with the fact that the claim of his being british appears to come from his location on his profile... "buckingham palace"?

It is rare to see those spellings in the United States of America, where I am certain you live. It is not rare to see such spellings in the UK or other former British territories. Trying to argue against this makes you look extremely ignorant and doing you no favours. In the posts above I have clearly destroyed your arguments, you just seem to live in your own world. If you feel the need to attack my "profile" then you are truly grasping at straws here.

I have enjoyed this conversation as it has been both a unique and hilarious encounter. I do hope you are a true representation of the Coward Coalition logic, as it would really explain quite a bit. Goodbye. ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignoring the storm of messages before mine that no doubt contain conversation that the Queen of England would be proud of, I will answer to the OP regarding his first post.

You could also start your own alliance. Try to get a protectorate that's Neutral in global politics, take some time to decide where you stand and then proceed with policies catered to those ideals. There will always be others who share the same ideals or want to lend support to your cause.

If all else fails usurp your current Alliance, join an already-existing Neutral one or go into Peace mode and ignore these forums altogether─the last one is a drag though so I advise against it.

It is rare to see those spellings in the United States of America, where I am certain you live. It is not rare to see such spellings in the UK or other former British territories. Trying to argue against this makes you look extremely ignorant and doing you no favours. In the posts above I have clearly destroyed your arguments, you just seem to live in your own world. If you feel the need to attack my "profile" then you are truly grasping at straws here.

I have enjoyed this conversation as it has been both a unique and hilarious encounter. I do hope you are a true representation of the Coward Coalition logic, as it would really explain quite a bit. Goodbye. ;)

so youre done with your troll episode for the day?

heres a nice article on just what you say is not happening.

http://www.pe2000.com/canute_spelling.htm

have a day.

its becoming increasingly rare to see spellings of those words like recognize, generalize, privatize, etc... spelled with the "s" rather than the "z". but perhaps this guy is in his 50s?

and as i said, that wasnt the only issue with the post, and again, it doesnt matter, the guy can only attack a typo, rather than anythign of any consequence. because he has nothing of value to say in the first place.

but if you enjoy supporting trolling people just for the sake of trolling people in the forums, more power to ya i suppose.

good day.

oh, and do you not see a full on lack of british idioms in that persons communications?

that seems incredibly odd for a "british" person to not use the normal speech patterns of one, yet spell a few words like they are british, but not all. that combined with the fact that the claim of his being british appears to come from his location on his profile... "buckingham palace"?

Are you really willing to argue the semantics of Oxford English? REALLY? I've known plenty of Britshers and other Dominioners both in RL and on CN who spell their color as colour and recognize as recognise and theater as theatre. Being one who has lived quite awhile in Canada before, I can also add my own personal experience to this.

You're just making yourself look like a Clown.

Did I do that right Penchuk? :blush:

Are you really willing to argue the semantics of Oxford English? REALLY? I've known plenty of Britshers and other Dominioners both in RL and on CN who spell their color as colour and recognize as recognise and theater as theatre. Being one who has lived quite awhile in Canada before, I can also add my own personal experience to this.

You're just making yourself look like a Clown.

Did I do that right Penchuk? :blush:

yeah.

well there are also people who insist on smoking their cigarettes half way down because they think cancer is only caused by the back half.

congratulations on living in canada though. they have very good weed.

the weed in britain sucks. they roll it with tobacco for some reason as well, which is also a very strange thing to do.

there will always be people who fight change, no matter how silly it may be to do so.

yeah.

well there are also people who insist on smoking their cigarettes half way down because they think cancer is only caused by the back half.

congratulations on living in canada though. they have very good weed.

the weed in britain sucks. they roll it with tobacco for some reason as well, which is also a very strange thing to do.

there will always be people who fight change, no matter how silly it may be to do so.

This is getting ridiculous now. First, one look at my profile would tell you I live in Maryland, currently. Second: what does Canada have anything to do with this? You started going crazy when someone started using Oxford/King's English, and now you're going on and on about how the British suck etc. and about weed (I have no idea why it was mentioned in the first place, but do go on with your attempt to avoid germane discussion).

You're just rambling on about something that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I hear red herrings and ad hominems are the "in" things, these days.

EDIT: things not thing.

Edited by Tolkien

I am a member of the MCXA. I no longer want to be, after what I have seen and read recently.

Everything that happens around the NPO is utter !@#$%^&*. When they're not dominating CyberNations, they're undermining others' ability to play it. When they're not destroying alliances mercilessly, they're cowering behind rules and allies. And who suffers more from this than us, the individual nations utterly beyond control of our own destinies.

From what I've gathered, what happened was that !@#$ went down between Karma and the NPO - due to both sides having a multitude of alliances, hilarity ensues. PLEASE correct this, as I know it will be wrong.

What I want is for this insanity to stop. I've been part of alliances previously that have been utterly crushed because of management incompetence, and their willingness to send the small nations to their dooms by not even providing warning of any diplomatic troubles. I've seen friends of mine give up on CN altogether, just because of the !@#$%bags in the big chairs who don't know what the $%&@ is going on.

Is ANYWHERE in this !@#$storm safe for me, or nations like mine? Does anything ever happen in CN that doesn't revolve around the NPO in some way?

For the love of god, if there are any GOOD alliances out there, you've got another potential member right here. I'm sick of being pushed into hopeless conflicts by cowards and idiots.

Want peace and a say in gov't? Look up the GC but your economy will take a hit.

I am a member of the MCXA. I no longer want to be, after what I have seen and read recently.

Everything that happens around the NPO is utter !@#$%^&*. When they're not dominating CyberNations, they're undermining others' ability to play it. When they're not destroying alliances mercilessly, they're cowering behind rules and allies. And who suffers more from this than us, the individual nations utterly beyond control of our own destinies.

From what I've gathered, what happened was that !@#$ went down between Karma and the NPO - due to both sides having a multitude of alliances, hilarity ensues. PLEASE correct this, as I know it will be wrong.

What I want is for this insanity to stop. I've been part of alliances previously that have been utterly crushed because of management incompetence, and their willingness to send the small nations to their dooms by not even providing warning of any diplomatic troubles. I've seen friends of mine give up on CN altogether, just because of the !@#$%bags in the big chairs who don't know what the $%&@ is going on.

Is ANYWHERE in this !@#$storm safe for me, or nations like mine? Does anything ever happen in CN that doesn't revolve around the NPO in some way?

For the love of god, if there are any GOOD alliances out there, you've got another potential member right here. I'm sick of being pushed into hopeless conflicts by cowards and idiots.

An ordinary ruler trying to rediscover the power he has over his own nation and destiny. I seem to recall that this is precisely what INT is fighting for...at least that's what our DoW says. Good luck, sir.

You've been around since Great War One? And you've joined MCXA? Good God, man, why would you do something like that?

Oh, and the rest of you..... why so surprised that MCXA cancelled on NPO? Its not like they have a history of cancelling treaties in challenging times, or anything. :rolleyes:

Oh Puh Lease! You stay informed all the time, not when your alliance is in trouble. Cybernations is a political game. You are responsible for what your alliance does. If you don't like it, leave, but not when it's so damn blatantly obvious you're going to go to war. Here we go, MCXA deserters, here they come.

A more likely scenario, is that your were ghosting MCXA, (shouldn't be that hard) and suddenly found out that you're no longer safe. How many posts do you have in MCXA's GA? Also, MCXA didn't "go bad" overnight. There was a huge debate on what to do in MCXA's GA, and I don't recall you participating. Seriously, if you want to leave then go after the war, don't be a deserter. There are enough of those here already.

Just thought I'd bandwagon on what my friend Ilya Murometz said....... where were you when the entire pro-Karma side, including myself, were being unjustly impeached? Where were you when battles were being fought over MCXA's direction, just a few weeks ago? You should have taken the opportunity to make a stand then, not now when you finally realise that MCXA is not the way you want it to be.