For Those Who Castigate Us

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This never would've been done had it not been for the outrage of the community. You can go ahead and call yourself honorable now, but don't think I'm fooled. You were caught bluffing and thought you could just run out before you had to pay up. Little did you realize that people wouldn't stand for that !@#$ so now you're paying up like you should've done in the first place and are only doing so now because to not do so would be a diplomatic nightmare. Had you a shred of honor, you would've attacked this update or you would've waited until tomorows update, but you didn't. Instead, you saw the community come out collectively and rip apart the other cowards for their actions and so you !@#$ your pants again and decided to declare on the enemies of the NPO and honor your treaty like you should've in the first place. Poor showing.

Actions speak louder than words. Fact is, if they were TRULY running .. 1v would of been cancelled also. As it stands, no one pulled out of 1V.. just out of their MDoAPs/MDPs.

The outrage may have gotten an early declaration though.

Since you missed it, a Director signed the initiative.

And that can't be faked? No - you're right - when alliances DoW, they always do it 90mins after update and only send 1 nation to battle.... :rolleyes:

Since you missed it, a Director signed the initiative.

Since you missed it, it's incredibly easy to just type the name, watch:

/s/

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

Since you missed it, it's incredibly easy to just type the name, watch:

/s/

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends

That is definitely fake. I am the Eperor of Superfriends.

To be blunt, what we have here is no easy task... but this I promise...

To all that accused Echelon of being dishonorable, spineless, and a coward... we're going to crack your cyberheads open with an ugly stick.

Operation Phoenix Rising is a go.

I highly suggest if the rest of the alliance wishes for a diplomatic future that they follow solidus into battle. Those who leave NPO hanging in this dire hour will find themselves inside a darkened box with no way out, completely seperated from the rest of the world but minus your greatest champion.

I highly suggest if the rest of the alliance wishes for a diplomatic future that they follow solidus into battle. Those who leave NPO hanging in this dire hour will find themselves inside a darkened box with no way out, completely seperated from the rest of the world but minus your greatest champion.

You're going to kill aquaman? Wtf has he done?!