Power vacuum

Cirrus

I hate to create another thread about today's revolution, but this needs to be said: Anybody itching for a big war would do well to learn about power vacuums. You'll get your war, and it will be soon. Just not today.

Yes, but they will likely be a series of curbstomps until someone takes charge. I think everyone was hoping for one huge war.

My personal theory is if NPO falls then this will happen:

1. Angry NPO members will join NpO and the other alliances that were supposed to defend NPO and take them over. Another possibility is those alliances had a plan before hand and will let those NPO members take them over. Then a new bloc will emerge and try to take back what they think is theirs and has been theirs.

2. NPO will fall and a whole bunch alliances will fight for supremacy

NPO doesn't fall:

Everyone who fought them will be dealt with harshly.

I am a fan of conspiracys.

1. Angry NPO members will join NpO and the other alliances that were supposed to defend NPO and take them over. Another possibility is those alliances had a plan before hand and will let those NPO members take them over. Then a new bloc will emerge and try to take back what they think is theirs and has been theirs.

2. NPO will fall and a whole bunch alliances will fight for supremacy

NPO doesn't fall:

Everyone who fought them will be dealt with harshly.

I am a fan of conspiracys.

lol you think that this is one of the reasons GOON and FAN back into town...?

i like conspiracys also

There's that crazy third option...

3. NPO falls, the groups that suffered under them move forward having grown in wisdom during the long winter of our oppression, and Planet Bob's diplomacy and politics collectively move out of the dark ages into a more liberated era.

You're joking, right? :mellow:

Anotheroption is that NPO's allies are buying time to gain diplomatic ties and enter later....yeah not likely but possible.

Then you have IRON, who very well could take the helm. Well respected, much better prepared for war than NPO, and a strong diplomatic corp.