Echelon Announcment

There is, of course, the faint possibility that Echelon disagreed with the initial War Declarations.

Just throwing that out there.

As opposed to all the previous wars, where NPO's actions were far worse - where you agreed with them.

Of course - it has nothing to do with that fact that you don't give two !@#$% about your allies, and all you care about is not getting owned.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I must admit that I am disappointed to see this turn of events, Aurora Borealis maintains its commitment to Echelon. Caffine, I heard you were considering leaving, and I am truly saddened that you would consider that path. As a friend, I sincerely hope you reconsider. You have sacrificed a great deal for Aurora, and we will -we must- repay what we owe you-- our existence. I understand the nature of conflicting loyalties and the frustration that comes with it. Persevere. Long after the dust settles from this calamity, you will have your friends and your experiences. And we know where your loyalties lie. We recognize the sacrifices made for our sake. And we will never forget them.

Echelon, we may not be the largest or the strongest of your allies, but however we can help, we will.

o/ Friends when convenient.

Friendship is a two way street you know.

Replace the Dove with a dirty stinking rat and I think you may be on to something.

Sure, a stinking rat being crapped on by the lies of Polaris and then on the other side being neglected by Pacifica. That'd pretty much sum things up.

Edited by Leetopia II