Echelon Announcment

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As a member of Echelon, I know this is prob going to get me kicked or ZIed, but here is a copy of the post I put in the announcement on our boards of the cancelation. Were not all bad.

Have to say this really amakes us look like !@#$. Last war we dumped NpO and sided with the NPO. Now new war, we dump NPO and where does that leave us? Hanging our epeans in the wind looking like a snakck to other alliances. I for one wouldnt want a treaty with us knowing we dump our allies at the begining of a major conflict. We should have fought this one out then ended the treaty or filed a grievance with them. This action truly makes me embarassed to be in Echelon. I hate to say that cause I have alot of good friends and fun times here. This governmental decision just makes me sick to my stomach. I can see the trolls on the announcement thread now saying exactly what I just said, and they are right. I have entered peace mode as instructed, a truly cowardly move by this alliance