Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I type, Athens has already attacked us, without any sort of Declaration of War, demonstrating that these entire negotiations were a farce.

wait, i got about part way thew the logs when i remembered that just yesterday it took you over 30 minuets time from the initial attack on OV to post your DoW. therefor this entire post is invalid and just a last ditch effort for sympathy.

no you lose, enjoy your karma.

:ph34r:

Let it be known that that those who style themselves "Karma" exited negotiations this evening after giving the New Pacific Order one minute to agree to specific terms when Emperor TrotskysRevenge timed out due to to internet complications, despite the fact all terms previously presented had been accepted by all parties.

As I type, Athens has already attacked us, without any sort of Declaration of War, demonstrating that these entire negotiations were a farce.

We have been in this situation before. During the Great War, we were attacked by foes who outnumbered us, and against all odds, we prevailed. Still to this day, many veterans of the Great Patriotic War remain in Pacifica, and it is their strength that we call upon this day to defend Pacifica.

My Admin have mercy on their souls, for we shall have none.

As I told Mary I don't think it's about killing Pacifica. It's not a holy war. It's an overthrow of your despotic rule. I think.

The way of rule by empire and iron fist must give way to a freedom. Peace by conquest is no longer acceptable. You beat us all and then everyone got tired of it because you were jerks about it at one time or another.

I don't think there should be any EZI or tech reps, just an end to empire as we know it. The utter dominance must end, freedom from way back when will benefit us all. May Pacifica prevail again, but never as an imperial conquerer.

o/ the return of peace that must follow this

o/ OV

o/ GPA

o/ VE

o/ GUN

o/ OG

o/ xgpa (even the one's in NPO...all of you)

even o/ GGA ( o/ green, make the right choice guys)

You do realize what karma is, right? NPO had this coming to them, and if you honestly think they are innocent why dont you do something about it. You hold a treaty with them.

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you claim to be any better than them, show it. I'm not impressed with the way they handled the DoW last night, and I'm just disgusted by the attempt to go behind TORN's back, but please excuse me if I harbor my doubts as to your conduct in this war being any better.

-Bama

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you claim to be any better than them, show it. I'm not impressed with the way they handled the DoW last night, and I'm just disgusted by the attempt to go behind TORN's back, but please excuse me if I harbor my doubts as to your conduct in this war being any better.

-Bama

I've been talking to people all night, they were offered terms, wouldn't take them. And they did declare, some people just jumped the declaration which we've seen in every war.

-Bama

1) The war was already declared by NPO. Negotiations to prevent a war are different from negotiations to end it.

2) It looks like a major reason negotiations ended is the running into peace mode.

Edited by Azaghul

Never mind the hypocrisy and the poor attempt to spin an unspinnable situation in your favour...

...I would like to posit that the leader of the game's most successful alliance is completely unfit to lead, given he can't communicate with other leaders and diplomats at vital times such as update. Ping timeouts, while a valid excuse, can be used to justify all manner of sins in his absence, as has been shown. And the fact that NPO nations were quickly slipping into peace mode as the negotiators may have waited patiently for Moo's return does nothing to mitigate this situation.