Royal Proclamation from the Spartan Dyarchy

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm, i just realized there was a Sparta and an Athens.

I mean, I've always noticed them both, but I've never put or connected them together..? lol xD

thats okay, we practically share a bed anyway. well, at least Londo and Darklink share a bed rather often >_>

again, i love you guys.

o/ sparthans!

We've decided to cancel this treaty due to a lack of communication. By a lack of communication, we mostly mean attacking Ordo Verde in the middle of "peace" negotiations (bad move was bad). We wish Emperor Revenge and his Order the best of luck a prosperous future the game a happy coming mother's day stuff.

Sad to see what has happened here...guess not getting the whole story is just plain good enough for everyone. It also seems it is good enough for the new regime here...(where'd all the cool guys go?)

Sad to see what has happened here...guess not getting the whole story is just plain good enough for everyone. It also seems it is good enough for the new regime here...(where'd all the cool guys go?)

TORN peaced out in preparation for attacks days ago... Why would both NPO and TORN need to discipline OV especially because NPO themselves said that OV poses no threat...

The rest of the story is still unfolding...

Are you saying it makes more sense to assume people had good reasons for going to war than to actually request that they provide them?

TORN peaced out in preparation for attacks days ago... Why would both NPO and TORN need to discipline OV especially because NPO themselves said that OV poses no threat...

The rest of the story is still unfolding...

Are you saying it makes more sense to assume people had good reasons for going to war than to actually request that they provide them?

I explained it here. That is the simplest answer there is about discussions.

Sparta's got balls. Sparta, all I can say is good call. You made a wise decision.

Oh and bro, unless you have a GOOD and VALID CB then go to war. If you're like NPO & TORN, then war is just ridiculous, especially if you're in mid-discussions and don't post a DoW till 40 min AFTER they declared war.