Imperial Decree

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you must think of yourself as a refined and witty gentleman-- look, you even know a few latin phrases! At the end of the day, you are just an attention-junkie that is getting a little cold and shakey lately because not all eyes of the world are on him; you can masquerade around as whatever you want (Anglo-Irish prisoners, apparently), but the truth is that no one listens to your "blustering condescension" that in your arrogance you have assumed to be so special. Those who support your cause give you lip service because you are another warm body in the silly little crusade that you people have concocted, and the rest of us dismiss you as a has-been with a strong desire for the spotlight.

Ah, I touched a nerve it seems. I didn't think you had a point other than "waaaah u stupid!"

I almost regret responding to you, because I am just aiding in your masochism.

Methinks that word does not mean what you think it means, and further that you should put away the thesaurus and argue with your own words.

Were you present during said negoiations.......... no i didn't think so

And that changes the fact that they were promising ... how?

Somehow I don't buy the courtesy lessons provided by Pacifica. Not after all these years of knowing them and not after tonight's spectacular display of courtesy to her allies in war. Not to mention the back stabbing of when the war started.

Edited by Pocho

Ok don't scare me into thinking you guys will turn into what you hate if you win.

How will we turn into what we hate? NPO attacked with no DoW along with TORN, attacked during negotiations... I'd say some harsher terms would be needed after starting a war in such a manner, no?

How will we turn into what we hate? NPO attacked with no DoW along with TORN, attacked during negotiations... I'd say some harsher terms would be needed after starting a war in such a manner, no?

I guess it depends on your version of harsh compared to NPO's.

Also I always thought of Doitzel as a sadist only.

Again a posted dow on this forum is a courtesy you should be thankful that Emperor TrotskysRevenge (All hail MOO) posted it at all.

Oh my! Well our mistake!

A war that will inevitably pull several other thousand nations (players) in... well... oh my, thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us a heads-up!

We should be quite thankful that you had the graciousness!

Pacifica may be able to move that much but I got screens of Gremlins warchest requirements and they keep 4-5-6- billion on principle. Pacifica knows this. I hope she is up for that kind of fight or you just seriously blew it.

I'm telling the Gremlins about this spy! Prepared to be ZI'd :D

Ah, I touched a nerve it seems. I didn't think you had a point other than "waaaah u stupid!"

You did not touch a nerve (again, you are giving yourself too much credit) so much as I have a certain intolerance for ignorance and I thought it best that I educate you on your actual position within this world rather than let you stumble around the way you have been, searching for attention.

Methinks that word does not mean what you think it means, and further that you should put away the thesaurus and argue with your own words.

It means exactly what I think it means-- I am accusing you of masochism, and through this accusation I am implying that you are so dependent on attention that you are sexually gratified even by negative attention.

I've never owned a thesaurus in my life.

I'm telling the Gremlins about this spy! Prepared to be ZI'd :D

It's ok I didn't ask for them some guy just came up to me and said hey here's some screenies of The Gremlins forum. I said thanks. It's pretty much common knowledge that Gremlins hoards their cheese. I wouldn't be suprised to hear of 10billion warchests out of that out fit.

I have a bean or two saved back. I haven't bought anything in about.........when was the last war anyway?

Most warriors do ;)

I know you must think of yourself as a refined and witty gentleman-- look, you even know a few latin phrases! At the end of the day, you are just an attention-junkie that is getting a little cold and shakey lately because not all eyes of the world are on him; you can masquerade around as whatever you want (Anglo-Irish prisoners, apparently), but the truth is that no one listens to your "blustering condescension" that in your arrogance you have assumed to be so special. Those who support your cause give you lip service because you are another warm body in the silly little crusade that you people have concocted, and the rest of us dismiss you as a has-been with a strong desire for the spotlight.

I almost regret responding to you, because I am just aiding in your masochism.

This post is an oxymoron.

Just wanted to clarify...

Edited by Chalaskan

Were you present during said negoiations.......... no i didn't think so

Again a posted dow on this forum is a courtesy you should be thankful that Emperor TrotskysRevenge (All hail MOO) posted it at all.

Again; you guys declared on OV whilst in negotiations (with TOP being the mediator). Why should be we thankful for such an despicable act?

It's ok I didn't ask for them some guy just came up to me and said hey here's some screenies of The Gremlins forum. I said thanks. It's pretty much common knowledge that Gremlins hoards their cheese. I wouldn't be suprised to hear of 10billion warchests out of that out fit.

But sir, you are thus guilty by relation.

How hard do they shove this propaganda down your throat? :huh:

:lol: :lol: oh so that tells me your finances are lacking

Let me just drop 79k NS then. Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two about war emot-pseudo.gif

oh your a psychic too? trust me he'll get a shot at u in the future

I've never owned a thesaurus in my life.

Is that supposed to be a good thing? I suppose you never bothered with dictionaries either. Hell, you never even learned the English language you were born composing prose poems.

The way you talk about Trotsky's Revenge (that we should be grateful he posted a DoW at all) makes him sound like a pimp whose rings you just finished kissing. DoWs being a courtesy doesn't mean that they are entirely optional. It is what is socially expected. Thus by not providing one it offends people.

This thread is starting to feel like banging one's head against the wall. Some people were going to believe NPO's CB no matter what, other would not believe it no matter what, and others still have judged independently. We are where we are. NPO is at war with OV as is TORN. I am far more interested in what happens next at this point.

Is that supposed to be a good thing? I suppose you never bothered with dictionaries either. Hell, you never even learned the English language you were born composing prose poems.

No, I came by the English language honestly, through reading. Words were derived through the aid of a dictionary and context in my younger years, but a thesaurus was never necessary.