Imperial Decree

Pacifica has billions to give away.

Hmm... Maybe it's just my upbringing, but I'd hope for their sake that they have 40-50 billions in their top ranks alone. You know... to fight a war with, and stuff. Let's not worry about giving away money yet; there are much more enjoyable ways of spending it in the days to come. :jihad:

Also... Why have you taken it upon yourself to argue for them? NPO has plenty of articulate members of their own handling damage control.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let me help educate you in some important things you one day might need:

NPO can aid 15 Million to a nation every 10 days. (Usually) No strong nation above 20k survives a war for 10 days with 15 Million NPO aid.

That said, your opposition isn't that stupid. Each Grämlin and TOP nation has probably more money saved up than GGA as a whole.

I'm not talking about aid during the war, I am talking about after. NPO has enough to carry itself through, of that I am quite sure.

Let me help educate you in some important things you one day might need:

You cannot buy things that blow up without money. Money, as it turns out, is quite necessary, especially in a long war of attrition (because you are kidding yourselves if you think this war will be over quickly except in the event of Pacifican victory). Pacifica has billions to give away. That means that, in addition to the money they spend on their own defenses, they can provide their allies with more than enough money to last for quite a while.

I have billions by myself.

Edited by Delta1212

Oh, come now, drop this charade. You are no revolutionary. You are a scorned child trying to embarrass the offending parent.

Listen, worm, we can exchange ad hominems 'til the cow comes home (might be a while!) but at the end of the day, you're just some wannabe speculating on ideas and occurrences that you'll never take the time to experience. So keep blabbing your mouth with that nose in the air. There's a reason people listen to my blustering condescension and snub their nose at yours.

I think if I had said trillions it would have been an exaggerations. Should we argue for the rest of the thread about how I should have specified how many billions or should we accept that what I said is accurate (albeit apparently not up to your standards) and get back on topic?

Look at the guy posting... hes GGA. They have 2 WRCs...

A billion to them is like a trillion to you

Edit: hahah he proved my point.

I think if I had said trillions

But lets take his advice and stay on topic.

Edited by Rajistani

I think if I had said trillions it would have been an exaggerations. Should we argue for the rest of the thread about how I should have specified how many billions or should we accept that what I said is accurate (albeit apparently not up to your standards) and get back on topic?

Pacifica may be able to move that much but I got screens of Gremlins warchest requirements and they keep 4-5-6- billion on principle. Pacifica knows this. I hope she is up for that kind of fight or you just seriously blew it.

And then you can accept that maybe NPO's bank has met it's match in the massed banks of CN.

GOOD SIR I DO BELIEVE THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBILITY AS NPO CAN MOVE BILLIONS ON A WHIM AND THERE'S NO WAY ANYONE CAN COMPETE WITH THEIR SKILL OR NUMBERS.
YOU'RE NOT NPO YOU DON'T COUNT )):

GOOD SIRS, I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD STOP TAKING SALPARADISE'S THING. IT'S THE ONLY THING HE HAS LEFT.

Listen, worm, we can exchange ad hominems 'til the cow comes home (might be a while!) but at the end of the day, you're just some wannabe speculating on ideas and occurrences that you'll never take the time to experience. So keep blabbing your mouth with that nose in the air. There's a reason people listen to my blustering condescension and snub their nose at yours.

I know you must think of yourself as a refined and witty gentleman-- look, you even know a few latin phrases! At the end of the day, you are just an attention-junkie that is getting a little cold and shakey lately because not all eyes of the world are on him; you can masquerade around as whatever you want (Anglo-Irish prisoners, apparently), but the truth is that no one listens to your "blustering condescension" that in your arrogance you have assumed to be so special. Those who support your cause give you lip service because you are another warm body in the silly little crusade that you people have concocted, and the rest of us dismiss you as a has-been with a strong desire for the spotlight.

I almost regret responding to you, because I am just aiding in your masochism.

It's mostly the attacking while in the middle of promising negociations. But the not officially declaring war until 30 minutes later is just icing on our cake.

Were you present during said negoiations.......... no i didn't think so

Again a posted dow on this forum is a courtesy you should be thankful that Emperor TrotskysRevenge (All hail MOO) posted it at all.

I know you must think of yourself as a refined and witty gentleman-- look, you even know a few latin phrases! At the end of the day, you are just an attention-junkie that is getting a little cold and shakey lately because not all eyes of the world are on him; you can masquerade around as whatever you want (Anglo-Irish prisoners, apparently), but the truth is that no one listens to your "blustering condescension" that in your arrogance you have assumed to be so special. Those who support your cause give you lip service because you are another warm body in the silly little crusade that you people have concocted, and the rest of us dismiss you as a has-been with a strong desire for the spotlight.

I almost regret responding to you, because I am just aiding in your masochism.

De Profundis was one of the most read threads of all time.

Course, that's a little before you time huh?

Pacifica may be able to move that much but I got screens of Gremlins warchest requirements and they keep 4-5-6- billion on principle. Pacifica knows this. I hope she is up for that kind of fight or you just seriously blew it.

NINJA SPAI ALERT

28lasyx.gif

Also, it is beyond foolish to rely on another alliance for sustenance. NPO is very capable, but that's no excuse for being unprepared yourself.

Again a posted dow on this forum is a courtesy you should be thankful that Emperor TrotskysRevenge (All hail MOO) posted it at all.

I hope you enjoy getting steamrolled. I'm sure after you guys lose your terms will NOT be the most lenient seen on Bob.

Nope. But I know enough people that were to know what went down, thanks.

Some of those present did indeed confirm that war started during talks.

Really? Okay then.

I'm sure you didn't hear that your Emperor (All hail MOO) tried to redact this DoW.

ya know if all the people who were present weren't saying the exact same thing (even your divine Emperor has admitted his mistake) your argument might hold water.

Quite frankly we don't really care that much about your posted DoW your actions speak for themselves and I do not believe you realize the bed you now have to lie in.

Edited by KingSrqt