Imperial Decree

Remember when GGA said they don't need WRC's because they have NPO to protect them? What happens when NPO can't protect you?

As quoting Steve Jobs, "The reports of our death are greatly exaggerated." At this time, there is just words, lets let the DoWs fly and do this right on the field of battle. Unless all the band-wagoners are just saying empty words.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Actually, the USA deserved to get attacked. We weren't being neutral as we promised, and we had cut off their oil. We were the aggressors in that circumstance.

IC: As your reference doesn't actually rile me into the answer you were hoping I would give, I believe you may want to try again.

Did you really expect me to believe you would change your views on the situation just because I presented you with a relative example?

OOC: It is anyone nation's sovereign right to withhold any and all owned property. If Saudi Arabia declared that no more of their oil would be headed to the U.S., would we invade them? I suspect not. I would be angry but it is still their right to do so.

IC: Even by Pacifican standards, declaring a war because someone would not trade with you is a bit harsh would you not agree?

Anyways, my apologies I'm getting off-topic trying to provide you with facts you can relate to.

I'm sure you will be more than acquainted with the mechanics of both before this is over.

I am quite well aquainted with the mechanics of war within this game. I am also quite well acquainted with how poorly acquainted NPO nations seem to be with them.

At the fear of going to far off topic. I am going to post anyways

He has Ice Cream and Chocolate Cake.

I have Beer and Bakini Car Wash.

That being said, my government turned communist overnight

I personally support your form of damage control. Bring on the beer. I'll still launch nukes with wild abandon but at least we can be drunk as hell while we do it!

At the fear of going to far off topic. I am going to post anyways

He has Ice Cream and Chocolate Cake.

I have Beer and Bakini Car Wash.

That being said, my government turned communist overnight

I personally support your form of damage control. Bring on the beer. I'll still launch nukes with wild abandon but at least we can be drunk as hell while we do it!

Top class military and war time banking for sure.. It'll roll straight over NPO and your fine alliance,

At this point I have to admit that I am quite literally and visibly frustrated-- not out of any anger from this debate (just words) or from the thought of an oncoming war, but just at your astounding ignorance of the subject at hand.

For much you have saved up, one would think you would invest in a good propaganda witter besides just copying our own words back at us. What's next, this will turn into a "No, You" luls fest.

Again why would we need a good Propaganda "Witter" when you provide us with great material. Also The "No, You" luls fest usually doesn't start until Vladamir comes with 100 paragraphs which sum up to one big "No, You".

I am quite well aquainted with the mechanics of war within this game. I am also quite well acquainted with how poorly acquainted NPO nations seem to be with them.

Could you point out to me when Pacifica's last defeat was?

I eagerly await your answer.

Edit: Also, while you are preparing that answer, could you tell me how much money the NPO was able to provide during the last war?

Edited by Byron Orpheus

At this point I have to admit that I am quite literally and visibly frustrated-- not out of any anger from this debate (just words) or from the thought of an oncoming war, but just at your astounding ignorance of the subject at hand.

You're a better troll than I, foul demon. You lead me on this whole time whilst you soiled yourself with amusement whilst watching me take you and your claims seriously! How rude!

Edit: Also, while you are preparing that answer, could you tell me how much money the NPO was able to provide during the last war?

Ok now I KNOW you're just having us on.. Grinch, is that you?

Can you tell me the last time NPO's military did the fighting that won the war?

Also notice how I did not comment on economics, not my scene. I blow !@#$ up, keep it straight )):

If you aint drunk you aint doing war right.

Amen brotha! Bring on the beer!

to paraphrase George Carlin:

in the !@#$%^&* department, OV, can't hold a candle to NPO.

when it comes to !@#$%^&*, big time, major league, !@#$%^&*, you have to stand in awe, in AWE, of the all-time champion of false and exagerated claims, NPO. no contest.

Also notice how I did not comment on economics, not my scene. I blow !@#$ up, keep it straight )):

Let me help educate you in some important things you one day might need:

You cannot buy things that blow up without money. Money, as it turns out, is quite necessary, especially in a long war of attrition (because you are kidding yourselves if you think this war will be over quickly except in the event of Pacifican victory). Pacifica has billions to give away. That means that, in addition to the money they spend on their own defenses, they can provide their allies with more than enough money to last for quite a while.

Just because they haven't been defeated in recent times does not mean they aren't a worthless alliance (look at GGA, who's never been defeated -- except by their own blunders). One could argue, indeed, that their lack of truly challenging trials has deprived them of the ability to grow.

Ballroom or hip hop?

The Tango. :awesome:

I remember asking "where's MegaAros?" and seeing your AA was Vox Populi. You cut and ran on the eve of war, a war you decided that you didn't want to fight.

Funny. I knew when Aros left and recall him speaking with me about it in advance.

We're waiting. Any time now would be great.

All of your war slots will be filled in due time, my friend. ;)