Argent Treaty Cancellation

janax

We jived with most of them just fine. Maybe perhaps not yours, but that wasn't a factor in our leaving.

I'm amazed people are still uninformed enough of that situation to think that our former alliance had any bearing on where we went or why we are going back.

Take care White. Heeeelllllllooooooooooooo Aqua :wub:

I think I know a bit more about that than you think but that's neither here nor there. Zenith's early days were very tied to events in MHA immediately before Argent's founding due to us accepting a certain former MHA gov member. But that seems to have resolved itself.

In any event, lay off, I was being supportive. Zenith never had an issue with Argent, we just follow different stars. Many of my favorite hitchhikers went on to found Argent.

In any event, good luck on Aqua.

Edited by Duncan King

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very unusual goodbye message considering its not a military treaty. :popcorn:

We just like nukes. A lot. "Pack our banks/tech" doesn't have the same ring to it either, and we like our money and tech a lot too.

We just like nukes. A lot. "Pack our banks/tech" doesn't have the same ring to it either, and we like our money and tech a lot too.

Pack up your lumber and oil? :)

edit: added a smilie in case anyone thought that was a comment made out of bitterness and not just a joke

Edited by William Blake

I think I know a bit more about that than you think but that's neither here nor there. Zenith's early days were very tied to events in MHA immediately before Argent's founding due to us accepting a certain former MHA gov member. But that seems to have resolved itself.

See that Rusty? I'm STILL more relevant than you.

If you want to know one of the major factors in our leaving white, it's not because we don't like the alliances one white (Except TOOL and UCN...we hate those guys). Aqua is a much more hospitable sphere for trading, particularly with the recent Fark invasion and the founding of the Hive.

Thanks for trying to make it seem like alliances on white hate us though. I thought that we were at least neutraled by most of the alliances there. :)

Edited by Poobah

You know, re-reading some of the responses to this thread, I need to feel like I need to make something clear.

SNOW is the white unity economic/NAP. Our reasons for canceling it are moving to aqua. We still hold individual treaties, including our MDoAP with TOOL, with several SNOW signatories.

See that Rusty? I'm STILL more relevant than you.

If you want to know one of the major factors in our leaving white, it's not because we don't like the alliances one white (Except TOOL and UCN...we hate those guys). Aqua is a much more hospitable sphere for trading, particularly with the recent Fark invasion and the founding of the Hive.

Thanks for trying to make it seem like alliances on white hate us though. I thought that we were at least neutraled by most of the alliances there. :)

Thanks for misinterpreting my post. What I meant was that you always seemed to have your sights set elsewhere with mostly out of color (Citadel) treaties and didn't seem too into color unity. Not that everyone hated you, from what I saw, we all were either neutral about you or liked you. Myself and Zenith wish you no ill will.

Again, good luck on aqua. May your trades be plentiful.

Edited by Duncan King

Oh good grief, you people stop looking for drama where there isn't any. There is enough of that going on right now. We wanted more trade options for internal growth initiatives, end of story. Plus, aqua makes my butt look smaller.

We don't have any problems with anyone that doesn't have a problem with us.

Now give daddy some sugar!

Shut up poobah and rusty, I want to read drama into this whether it's there or not. This cancellation is clearly an indication that you're gonna cancel on us. After all we've done for you. HOW COULD YOU?????

Seriously, people, do your homework. When people move spheres, they have a tendency to withdraw from economic treaties on the old sphere. I would think that these days, people wouldn't have to turn to a sphere change announcement to dig for drama.

Argent, sorry to see you leave White and SNOW. Best of luck on Aqua. :wub:

-Bama

Oh good grief, you people stop looking for drama where there isn't any. There is enough of that going on right now. We wanted more trade options for internal growth initiatives, end of story. Plus, aqua makes my butt look smaller.

We don't have any problems with anyone that doesn't have a problem with us.

Now give daddy some sugar!

PowderedSugar2.jpg

Meh, it has a NAP clause.

That's a weak defense, my friend. You're saying they should have kept a White Team economic treaty after moving to Aqua because it has an NAP clause? Huh? Sorry, but even if SNOW was an MADP, it's still a one-color treaty. People leave those when switching colors. That's the idea of a color treaty. For the life of me, I don't see the drama here. There's real drama all over the forums, and you choose this?

-Bama