people disgust me

cello chik

The fact you needed a thread for this is sort of appaling in itself. Just kickban whoever it is. Not sure what stunt you're trying to pull but this stuff happens recurrently on IRC. If you can't handle it then don't go on.

The person tried it in #cnvalhalla, we turned it around so it left in disgust...

good times

Best way to handle people. Turn the crap they're using around on them. I always always end up extremely satisfied to see them give up and leave. Heck I long for running into people like it because I have so much fun manipulating them until i either get bored which never happens or they freak out in some way, leave in disgust as Pansy here mentioned..(geez I feel like I'm flaming/trolling you when I say your name :huh: ) or run out of approaches to whatever they're trying to well do. Ah good times it is my friend, very good times. :lol:

Best way to handle people. Turn the crap they're using around on them. I always always end up extremely satisfied to see them give up and leave. Heck I long for running into people like it because I have so much fun manipulating them until i either get bored which never happens or they freak out in some way, leave in disgust as Pansy here mentioned..(geez I feel like I'm flaming/trolling you when I say your name :huh: ) or run out of approaches to whatever they're trying to well do. Ah good times it is my friend, very good times. :lol:

:lol: you might be able to tell from my name I like to play head games :lol:

So dealing with this one was fun, I'll give it its due, it tried.

your channel is full of filthy nasty people who use vulgar expletives and make fun of people. I refuse to enter your channel of cooties. Your alliance has been voted off the island, and will no longer be invited back to the sandbox or swings. Please enjoy that slide that no one wants to play on and is too short to really enjoy sliding.

I second this. You are not welcome to play sand castles with me no more.