FAN Declaration of Victory and Peace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....But meh what do i know?

Hey hey hey, The "What do I know, I'm just an idiot on a computer somewhere" thing is mine! Don't take it! I own it!

K, maybe not, but what do I know, I'm just some idiot on a computer somewhere.

I would like to know where I can obtain one of these "Free Fan"s that people are advertising, though I would like to have an actual fan, not a gun. Seems to me like a gun would not be an effective fan.

Congratulations etc. ect. Mission accomplished.

I don't recall being made Viceroy of the FAN territories, so obviously FAN does not have peace.

I was Viceroy of FAN, not you.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=18801

:awesome:

Needless to say, they've been less than compliant with my terms, but that's okay 'cause I am a forgiving type of woman who can't stay angry or hold grudges forever. :blush:

I would like to know where I can obtain one of these "Free Fan"s that people are advertising, though I would like to have an actual fan, not a gun. Seems to me like a gun would not be an effective fan.

FAN means the Federation of Armed Nations. Their flag has a minuteman with a rifle on it. They're famous for gun pron. Hence the gun. So a fan is not really a good representation.

On another point, a gun does make a good fan. When you get shot by one you get etremely cold after awhile.

The NPO gave FAN a good run for their money, but we all knew they were no match for the greatest war machince to ever inflict death and carnage on the face of Planet Bob, they lasted a lot longer then I thought they could. Ha, I remember when FAN went nuclear in the FAN-WUT War and blew NPO straight from first to third place. The major powers smashed down and broke themselves upon the rock of FAN.

Good times indeed, but FAN you're lacking in gun pron. )):

I don't recall being made Viceroy of the FAN territories, so obviously FAN does not have peace.

Bob sure is a just world where a rat can flee a sinking ship and then expect the treasure from it.

Edited by MaGneT