FAN Declaration of Victory and Peace

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe FAN have turned the corner? To come out of such a battle victorious and against such odds and to still remain in peace mode is a heart-warming indication of FAN's call for a more peaceful and considerate Planet Bob.

FAN means the Federation of Armed Nations. Their flag has a minuteman with a rifle on it. They're famous for gun pron. Hence the gun. So a fan is not really a good representation.

On another point, a gun does make a good fan. When you get shot by one you get etremely cold after awhile.

Yes, I know what FAN means... Just trying to make a small play on words that apparently you didn't get... Sorry.

Maybe FAN have turned the corner? To come out of such a battle victorious and against such odds and to still remain in peace mode is a heart-warming indication of FAN's call for a more peaceful and considerate Planet Bob.

Then they should change there name to Federation of Peaceful nations... because peaceful nations with guns normally is a bad thing.

Joss

FAN - don't give up, I need the hilarity. Plus, you never know, maybe one day EZI and PZI will be concepts of the past, and then we can ZI you, and you can show us how quickly you can rebuild and prosper. (I said maybe, Planet Bob is impossible to predict.) I'm not a huge fan of the Free FAN sign, but can I get a "FAN posts are hilarious" sign? I still remember the Yellow Dung Beetle Initiative.

Oh and do have gun pron, I mean really, that's like your signature. And it's still not in the OP.

Good show FAN! Still standing strong and still the winner, at least for me.

And the trolls... well you know NPO isnt capable doing more and thats what makes you 110% winner.

o/

:huh:

Where the heck have you been these past three years?

FAN's SOCINT group is finding it absolutely fascinating that this is the only April 1st thread still being commented on. Seems we're not remotely "irrelevant" after all, huh?

We're preparing a possible non-April 1st followup. Thank you for your support, everybody!

Well, except you guys in the red with the black and blue flag thingies. You all can go hammer nails with your foreheads.

Well, except you guys in the red with the black and blue flag thingies. You all can go hammer nails with your foreheads.

Been there, done that. It's not too fun.

What was fun was the OP. It made me chuckle. Nice one. ;)