More Aqua Goodness - Reformation of diplomatic ties

AirMe

A great singer once said 'Baby its love if it ain't rough it ain't fun' or something like that. A long time ago the Mushroom Kingdom and Ragnarok were the best of friends. Unfortunate circumstances resulted in our parting of ways, despite residing on the same team. Things change though, and both the Kingdom and Ragnarok began to slowly realize that sometimes old bonds aren't as dead as some think. Sometimes it feels like sex with an exgirlfriend, familiar and never goes away. To that end, I am extremely happy to present to you the following treaty.

15882344.pngRokFlag7.jpg

Preamble: This document serves to show the relations that Ragnarok and the Mushroom Kingdom embrace, are held in high regard. Each member of each alliance shows general good will, and appreciation for the other. Through similar ideals and fruitful relations, both alliances strive for justice together.

Article I - Peace: The Kingdom and Ragnarok mutually assure that neither signatory will attack the other whether it is: Military attack, Spy, or Aid to a known enemy. Reparations shall be paid in 150% if the attack was a mistake.

Article II - Intelligence: The Kingdom and Ragnarok agree that upon possession of useful information to the other signatory, said alliance will give the information to the other. This will be done in a timely fashion.

Article III - Aid: The Kingdom and Ragnarok know that in times of need aid may be called upon from the other signatory. While it is not mandatory to aid, it is encouraged and can only prove to further relations between the two alliances. Aid can be held in: Military aid, or Monetary.

Conclusion and Cancellation: This treaty serves to show each signatory shares similar values and strives together to uphold them. This treaty is subject to cancellation if either signatory is not happy with Article II, or if relations over time have fallen apart.

Signed,

For the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon ~ King

Trace ~ Prince

AirMe ~ Lord High Envoy

SirWilliam ~ Lord High Vanguard

Azaghul ~ Lord High Treasurer

For Ragnarok,

Alfred von Tirpitz - Triumvir

Gen. Lee - Triumvir

rishkonof - Triumvir

Tautology - Military Commander

Mecha Sheikh - High Chancellor

USMC123 - Vice Chancellor

Wehrmacht - Prime Minister

SKSNH - Vice Minister

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those who know me, things happened between RoK and MK in the past that cut pretty deep. I am happy to have put those events behind us and start rebuilding what once was there. Thanks for being great again RoK!

/s/

AirMe

Mushroom Kingdom Lord High Envoy

To those who know me, things happened between RoK and MK in the past that cut pretty deep. I am happy to have put those events behind us and start rebuilding what once was there. Thanks for being great again RoK!

/s/

AirMe

Mushroom Kingdom Lord High Envoy

The past is the past. I have high expectations for this revival. :)

Also hi crowdog! ... :wub: