Introducing Trashcat's Corner

Stumpy Jung Il

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just throwin it out there, any electron sponge or Chickenzilla cards must have something on them mentioning our ODP.

The cards aren't about stroking egos or (ooc: trolling).

They're for busting balls. I just made the first 2 for fun and if I actually make a card for a person who was all "ME ME ME" itt, it's just going to be more caustic. We've all done things that we can be made fun of for and I'll do pretty much anything for a laugh.

The cards aren't about stroking egos or (ooc: trolling).

They're for busting balls. I just made the first 2 for fun and if I actually make a card for a person who was all "ME ME ME" itt, it's just going to be more caustic. We've all done things that we can be made fun of for and I'll do pretty much anything for a laugh.

OMG CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE PWEEZ OH PWEEZ. ME, ME, ME.

What does it feel like to be in an alliance so utterly devoid of economic sense that they have more MPs than SSS and until just recently had more MPs than SMs? :popcorn:

Also, don't comment about wonder restrictions until you actually build a wonder. Nobody is stopping you.

I think this fight is silly, but it is amusing to see accusations of having TOO many MPs :P