Of Mascots and Regents

An Announcement from Zenith

newzenflag-1.png

Of Mascots and Regents

Greetings fellow cyberdenizens. I come to you on a special occasion as Zenith has two, yes two new appointments to announce.

Selection of the Killer Whale as Mascot

First, after several rounds of voting, the killer whale, was chosen by the membership of the alliance to be its mascot. Among the tough competitors it defeated were a snow leopard, a snow covered mountain, and a killer furry bunny. So here, without further ado, is some poorly executed propaganda featuring the new mascot:

zenwhaleflag.png

With the flag

zenithwhale2.png

Reaching for the stars

zenithwhale1.png

Action shot

Appointment of Ferrous as Regent

Second, after two weeks of intense deliberation by the government of Zenith, Ferrous was chosen to be the second Regent of Zenith. The Regent is a special position in Zenith as the person holding the position serves as the intermediary between the Council and the Triumvirate.

IV. Regent

A. Appointment of a Regent: A Regent is selected by a majority vote of the Triumvirate and confirmed with a majority vote in the Council of Ministers. A Regent is meant to assist both the Triumvirate and the Council and it is essential that he or she have a good relationship with both. Because of this both parties are involved in the selection.

B. Power of a Regent: While the position calls for someone to make executive decisions and assist the Triumvirate in many capacities, a Regent will not function as an overseer for the Ministers. He or she may make suggestions that are to be seriously considered, but the day to day running of the Ministries is not the Regent's forte. Instead, the Regent will focus on the overall well being of the alliance by making executive decisions and functioning as an assistant and backup to the Triumvirs.

C. Term of a Regent: A Regent will serve indefinitely once appointed unless he or she resigns. The Regent shall serve indefinitely in good behavior but may be removed by either the majority vote of the Triumvirate or the Council of Ministers. This allows the Regent to be a logical replacement should a Triumvir resign or need to take a leave of absence. However, it is not required for a Triumvir to choose the Regent as a temporary or permanent replacement.

D. Removal of a Regent: A Regent may be removed with a 2/3 vote by the Triumvirate and with a majority vote by the Council of Ministers.

I'd like to welcome Ferrous to the team and look forward to many happy returns. To celebrate, I made some more expertly made propaganda:

ferrousregent.png

Thank you for reading and you stay sexy, Cybernations.

It actually doesn't have a name yet, maybe that's the subject of the next poll...

Also, this

ferrousregent.png

Is a fry pan or skillet in the fire.

LOL! DK >_>... no one's made any lewd comments about it outside of iMatt and Barix. :rolleyes: Now you're just telling everyone to let their imagination run wild.

Haha yes I am still alive. I am doing alright, I started college this year.

How have you been?

Damn, starting college.

I'm pretty good. Perhaps we can chat on IRC?

Also, thanks for the support out there, especially from the non-Zenith folk.