CN Razzies: Voting Booth I

TheStig

PLEASE READ THE POST FIRST!  

518 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do agree. It's a shame really... But if Bob really likes his exclamation mark, somebody should volunteer to freshen it.

At least that.

Salmacis get some of your Grämlin boys with a graphic talent to do it and offer it to Bob.

Sounds like a plan to me :D

Edited by Branimir

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I now have 100 votes with the next person having 65. I believe I own that poll now. Just give me my award now.

I'm trying to keep up, but some people seem to find my avatar good looking and thus won't vote for me....jerks.

I understand that the awards have a comical value to them and are not srs bzns, but still it strikes me as a bizarre option.

NPO had the most military wonders and the most SDI of any alliance in game when it fought MK. Still does.

That is not exactly true.

August the 9th 2008 (5 days before your DoW on MK), NPO had 287 military wonders (excluding CIA including FSS) and TOP had 307 military wonders (excluding CIA including FSS).

That said, you did buy a lot of SDI's just prior to the conflict and it isn't completely justified to call that lack out. Most were lacking in that department imo and NPO did more to remedy than most alliances.

That is not exactly true.

Apologies for that honest mistake. I usually just look up alliances from the drop menu, cant be bothered with the non sanctioned ones :lol:

Regardless, I am very much confident that we had the most SDI's, if we were second on the overall MW count, of the MW which are showed. Still very decent, makes the option look rather bizarre, but then again the point of the awards is to be also comical so it all goes I guess.

Apologies for that honest mistake. I usually just look up alliances from the drop menu, cant be bothered with the non sanctioned ones :lol:

Regardless, I am very much confident that we had the most SDI's, if we were second on the overall MW count, of the MW which are showed. Still very decent, makes the option look rather bizarre, but then again the point of the awards is to be also comical so it all goes I guess.

Whenever I get to opportunity to correct you I will use it :lol:

Wager that around january/december we lost out on total military wonder to you, but that is inevitable as time go on.

The nomination builds on a false premise. Those who participated in War of the Coalition / New Polar War remember this one:

nosdi.jpg

Rather than blaming all of NPO (that had 140 SDI's , a number even today only broken by IRON and TOP), he should have nominated that guy.

Fake edit: Lithium has SDI and WRC today, so at least he has learned the lesson.

EDIT: I would like to add that these three categories are by far the best ones. All of them can be voted correctly without needing hard-to-get knowledge.

Edited by alpreb

The "worst mistakes" are all really pointless and I won't even vote for any of them because none of them count as a really bad mistake compared to other mistakes made.

The number one mistake was obviously FAN declaring on NoV. Has to be #1. Mpol was utterly drunk or incapable of leading FAN at that moment. I mean, I like the guy, but he couldn't have made it anymore obvious and I'm surprised no one at FAN thought of anything better to do instead of going all-out against NPO so early.

Only if I get a trophy or ribbon for winning, in which case, yes, I'll change it, although the new one would look very similar and would have the medal in it :P

Nintendo guy? You could have just copied and pasted. Just for that, you owe me ANOTHER vote.

*hacks Admin CP and changes Nintenderek to 'nintendo guy'*

this works too :P

I'm trying to keep up, but some people seem to find my avatar good looking and thus won't vote for me....jerks.

That seems to be happening to me too, People need better jugdement in pig/foxes these days.

I voted 11.

11) ODN declaring on Vox Populi

Recently, Vox included in an announcement that we are no longer sure just who we're at war with bc many idiots in governments were too lazy to post DoWs, but that except for Continuum alliances we are amenable to stopping war with some of the less-idiotic governments.

So, we were like "hay ODN you declared war on us but we're not doing much fighting, and WalkerNinja is gone now anyway, why don't we just end our war."

ODN was like "I donno. We will consider this, meantime will you please stop trolling us on the forum while we discuss it?"

Vox: "ok, cool"

. . . 27 weeks later . . .

Vox: "Ok srsly you've had enough time to decide"

ODN: "We can't abandon our allies on the battlefield"

Vox: "orly?"

ODN: "yeah sorry it didn't work out. But can you still not troll us anymore?"

Vox: "Guys, you know that if you are declining peace then you are affirming war--I mean you're saying you're still at war with us, you get that?"

ODN: "WAIT! You mean you are going to attack us!! Out of spite (actual words)!"

Vox: "It's not spite--you said we're at war."

ODN: "But we're not fighting. You mean you're going to escalate this?!!!"

Vox: "This is a war . . . "

Edited by Schattenmann