A joint GRAN/TGE announcement

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common bob bring out some more nemesis trolls out here we need to push this replies to 200 and beat vox newspaper edition.

o/ bob we love ya man :wub:

I do suppose that when someone is unwilling or unable to answer a question, calling the other party a troll can sometimes be a quick way to save face.

Alas, you are unfortunately a bit off base. Bob is pretty much the exact opposite of a troll in that he puts actual thought and logic into his posts and reasoning.

And yes, :wub: Bob.

Really, there is no way to prove the specific amount he owes, but it would be possible to come up with a rough estimate. Just take the date he signed up for the MP aid program, and find out how many aid cycles he could fit in. 60 mil = 40 days (assuming no DRA), assuming everyone kept the money flowing. If he was a member for under 40 days, the claim he owes 60 mil is shot. On the other side if its greater that 40 days, its feasible that the 60 mil was dispersed. I would give Flinders the chance to pay it back, at least then you get your money back. Worst case scenario, he stays in peace mode like he is right now.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

common bob bring out some more nemesis trolls out here we need to push this replies to 200 and beat vox newspaper edition.

Hai. Your definition of troll is askew. ;)

I have read every word of every post in this thread and I must say that GRAN looks awful here ... but not as awful as TGE.

*Mistah Hoo adds both alliances to his list.

Well, some of these guys are the former leaders of Au. It's kind of hard to expect much from them.

^ Au Failed due to RL issues in which the leaders had no control, and Au was left in the hands of a incapable leader

that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

^ Au Failed due to RL issues in which the leaders had no control, and Au was left in the hands of a incapable leader

that has nothing to do with the thread itself.

The problem with that is that I have this long and interesting IRC log of Outworld (while he was the leader of Au) threatening to sanction a government member of another alliance, and then the whole alliance. Simply because he didn't like something that the other alliances government member had posted in a thread in the OWF. It doesn't seem as though much has changed.

The problem with that is that I have this long and interesting IRC log of Outworld (while he was the leader of Au) threatening to sanction a government member of another alliance, and then the whole alliance. Simply because he didn't like something that the other alliances government member had posted in a thread in the OWF. It doesn't seem as though much has changed.

I wasnt around for the AU/golden sabres war/affair thing but arent you the guy that got them rolled?

also that was after they threatened us to attack us but you conveniently left that out, I also have many logs if you want to dig up the past so I suggest you stop derrailing this thread any further.

Edited by germanicus

Really, there is no way to prove the specific amount he owes, but it would be possible to come up with a rough estimate. Just take the date he signed up for the MP aid program, and find out how many aid cycles he could fit in. 60 mil = 40 days (assuming no DRA), assuming everyone kept the money flowing. If he was a member for under 40 days, the claim he owes 60 mil is shot. On the other side if its greater that 40 days, its feasible that the 60 mil was dispersed. I would give Flinders the chance to pay it back, at least then you get your money back. Worst case scenario, he stays in peace mode like he is right now.

It should be noted that I tendered my resignation to outworld on roughly my 55th day of being a member of GRAN. I'm not sure if GRAN has a record of my application date somewhere but it should be roughly around that time frame. I did not sign up for the APP immediately upon entry into the alliance and even after doing so it did take some time for the payments to start coming in. In addition to that, I did not receive a full 5 slots of aid every 10 days. So the claim that I had 40 days of completely filled aid slots is, as I said previously, outrageous and lacking in logical and factual support.

There should be no need for a rough estimate. It's an official aid scheme and the alliance should have schedules of how much aid is due to and from who, and whether or not that was actually sent or not. Should be a simple case of checking the records and saying Flinders owes $Xmil not the Well, erm, he had, about, erm, 4 sledding runs of $15mil so he owes us $60mil that has been used to justify this instead.

If you can't even remember the number of sleds you gave him better than 'about 4' then how on earth can you be expected to remember if each sled contained the full $15mil and other such vital details?

That's all before we get to Flinders offering to pay the full $60mil despite not thinking he owes that much.

I wasnt around for the AU/golden sabres war/affair thing but arent you the guy that got them rolled?

also that was after they threatened us to attack us but you conveniently left that out, I also have many logs if you want to dig up the past so I suggest you stop derrailing this thread any further.

I must be missing something here. What AU/golden sabres war/affair thing? Also, no, I had nothing to do with them getting rolled. I wasn't aware that Au had been rolled. Unless of course you are talking about Golden Sabres getting rolled. In that case, yes, if you mean keeping our word.

Perhaps if someone threatens your alliance, especially someone much smaller than you, you might talk to them first before going to their IRC channel and threatening them. After all, you have the upper hand. There is no need to be crude, but that is a fact that is lost on a great many on planet bob.

Also, I'm not derailing the thread, merely pointing out that your leaders have acted poorly before and it seems that they continue to do so.

I must be missing something here. What AU/golden sabres war/affair thing? Also, no, I had nothing to do with them getting rolled. I wasn't aware that Au had been rolled. Unless of course you are talking about Golden Sabres getting rolled. In that case, yes, if you mean keeping our word.

Perhaps if someone threatens your alliance, especially someone much smaller than you, you might talk to them first before going to their IRC channel and threatening them. After all, you have the upper hand. There is no need to be crude, but that is a fact that is lost on a great many on planet bob.

Also, I'm not derailing the thread, merely pointing out that your leaders have acted poorly before and it seems that they continue to do so.

Still sore at us because of Golden Sabres I see, you have to learn to forgive and forget besides GS Version 2.0 is doing great now a days.

Still sore at us because of Golden Sabres I see, you have to learn to forgive and forget besides GS Version 2.0 is doing great now a days.

I suggest you preach that particular wisdom to your friends in TGE.

I am at a loss as to what you are talking about as to anything between GS and Au, please enlighten me.

I am at a loss as to what you are talking about as to anything between GS and Au, please enlighten me.

this whole conversation has nothing to do with the fact of someone Getting ZI'd because they are in debt and argue over the amount payable.

Au, has NOTHING to do with this, so yes... you are derailing this thread.

De-NILE is not just a river in egypt.

Let me englighten all the non yellow nations that didnt know about this, Au moves to yellow GS and maxnmike scream out in fear "NPO puppets" then GS supports FAN in the senate and a coalition rolls GS. Maxnmike somehow survives the war and hates anybody associated with Au..the end.

this whole conversation has nothing to do with the fact of someone Getting ZI'd because they are in debt and argue over the amount payable.

Au, has NOTHING to do with this, so yes... you are derailing this thread.

Au perhaps has nothing to do with it, but Outworld and his prior actions most certainly does.

Au perhaps has nothing to do with it, but Outworld and his prior actions most certainly does.

If you have something personal with him, take it up with him on irc or on some other private chat, maybe you would like to call him, but this thread is not the place for it.

Hai. Your definition of troll is askew. ;)

I have read every word of every post in this thread and I must say that GRAN looks awful here ... but not as awful as TGE.

*Mistah Hoo adds both alliances to his list.

Amen brother, GRAN and TGE I don't know what you were thinking but the level of failure shown by both of you here has me in agreement with people I would normally be attacking. So Hoo if you don't mind I will update my list as well.

De-NILE is not just a river in egypt.

Let me englighten all the non yellow nations that didnt know about this, Au moves to yellow GS and maxnmike scream out in fear "NPO puppets" then GS supports FAN in the senate and a coalition rolls GS. Maxnmike somehow survives the war and hates anybody associated with Au..the end.

LOL, I don't hate Au or anybody associated with them. In fact, it took me a couple of days to even remember the name after this thread was started. That's how much I think about them or you.

BTW, no one on yellow was afraid of Au. Then as now, very few have the balls to stick it out on yellow. We weren't worried at all.

Amen brother, GRAN and TGE I don't know what you were thinking but the level of failure shown by both of you here has me in agreement with people I would normally be attacking. So Hoo if you don't mind I will update my list as well.

This whole thread has become a battle of the words. One persons word against another. This is going to keep going back and forth.

There is almost nothing more to discuss here, all points have been made, and minds have been made up. This was an announcement of a ZI, not a discussion of should we or should we not.

If you have something personal with him, take it up with him on irc or on some other private chat, maybe you would like to call him, but this thread is not the place for it.

It's nothing personal at all. He simply continues to make the same kind of mistakes and people do notice.

It should be noted that I tendered my resignation to outworld on roughly my 55th day of being a member of GRAN. I'm not sure if GRAN has a record of my application date somewhere but it should be roughly around that time frame. I did not sign up for the APP immediately upon entry into the alliance and even after doing so it did take some time for the payments to start coming in. In addition to that, I did not receive a full 5 slots of aid every 10 days. So the claim that I had 40 days of completely filled aid slots is, as I said previously, outrageous and lacking in logical and factual support.

Knowing how these things work, I am inclined to believe that it wasn't 4 runs of $15 mil each.

This just really seems to be turning into a "No U!" argument. No side is showing any proof to back up their claims. To be honest, I despise aid-thieves, but I don't know any aid thieves who have offered to pay back their debts (seeing as paying it back makes them NOT thieves). If GRAN has evidence of you owing the full 60 mil, it should be shown. Keeping track of this large of an aid program seems like common sense. It doesn't have to be necessarily have to be screen shots (though would be the easiest :P), just a log of when the aid was accepted. If something like this happens

If your claim of owing $33 mil is correct, I would have to say that your desire to leave because of the gov is a good call.