A joint GRAN/TGE announcement

Amen brother, GRAN and TGE I don't know what you were thinking but the level of failure shown by both of you here has me in agreement with people I would normally be attacking. So Hoo if you don't mind I will update my list as well.

was that before or after we were fighting your wars.....

or before or after the evil overlord wanted to sign an MDoAP with us..........

I had much respect for you TBB and the TPF family too bad we become the outcast child of OPP, guess PC had it right all along ;)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just really seems to be turning into a "No U!" argument.

Unfortunately, it would appear so. I do urge the GRAN government to contact me (they've banned/ignored most of my attempts at contact) so we can continue negotiations where they left off. This whole business of ZI and sanctions is completely unnecessary as while I disagree completely with your practices, I recognize the fact that we must work together to come to a resolution.

Unfortunately, it would appear so. I do urge the GRAN government to contact me (they've banned/ignored most of my attempts at contact) so we can continue negotiations where they left off. This whole business of ZI and sanctions is completely unnecessary as while I disagree completely with your practices, I recognize the fact that we must work together to come to a resolution.

I would agree, I would think they would have more to gain by negotiation than by ZI-ing you. At least they would get money back out of it. That said, good luck to you in resolving this issue.

I had much respect for you TBB and the TPF family too bad we become the outcast child of OPP, guess PC had it right all along ;)

That GRAN died. That GRAN would never have been a party to this mess. And we don't have an Evil Overlord any more our leader Mhawk is called the Supreme Commander and if he offered you a treaty it was no doubt before this disaster. Rule of thumb on Planet Bob if TGE thinks its a good idea, its not. Now if you want some advice on how to avoid things like this again feel free to come see me I will be happy to help.

That GRAN died. That GRAN would never have been a party to this mess. And we don't have an Evil Overlord any more our leader Mhawk is called the Supreme Commander and if he offered you a treaty it was no doubt before this disaster. Rule of thumb on Planet Bob if TGE thinks its a good idea, its not. Now if you want some advice on how to avoid things like this again feel free to come see me I will be happy to help.

The more you post in this thread, the more I like you. Keep posting.

Rule of thumb on Planet Bob if TGE thinks its a good idea, its not.

Just can't let it go now can you.

I actually don't understand why TGE is involved in this either. Only one person in Gov was informed our knew about this and it wasn't shared with the rest of TGE. We booted Flinders and that was the end of it. Yes he has trolled us every chance he's gotten, yes we have been told he is a old buddy of ours that used to troll us relentlessly and I see no reason to doubt that. I really don't think we care what he does from here on out no matter what the title of this thread is.

I'm not Gov, so I can't speak for everyone, but I can for myself. Go away Flinders, don't bother us and we won't bother you.

Stop saying things I agree with. Stop it I say!

I'm not Gov, so I can't speak for everyone, but I can for myself. Go away Flinders, don't bother us and we won't bother you.

I know that you don't understand why TGE is involved yourself, but since they have involved themselves it is sort of difficult for him to not bother you ... just sayin'.

Well, some of these guys are the former leaders of Au. It's kind of hard to expect much from them.

And AU fell apart after they left PB.

Rule of thumb on Planet Bob if TGE thinks its a good idea, its not.

GRAN's only mistake here was being a party to an announcement with TGE. Outworld and Alaric are good guys so I'm sure they've learned from this experience and enough to know that being involved with TGE is a bad idea.

GRAN's only mistake here was being a party to an announcement with TGE. Outworld and Alaric are good guys so I'm sure they've learned from this experience and enough to know that being involved with TGE is a bad idea.

Agreed.

Edited by kobiashiy

I know that you don't understand why TGE is involved yourself, but since they have involved themselves it is sort of difficult for him to not bother you ... just sayin'.

I'll do what I can from my end to see that this thing gets put to bed and we can get past it. Its old and its tired, a lot like me, and it needs to be put to rest.

no, you guys haven't become the outcast child of OPP... We still think a lot of you guys and your leadership. Unfortunately there's a lot of guilt by association with TGE.

no, you guys haven't become the outcast child of OPP... We still think a lot of you guys and your leadership. Unfortunately there's a lot of guilt by association with TGE.

Still mad because we chose FOK over TPF? We fought beside you guys on more than one occasion and never asked what was in it for us. We did it out of friendship. Canceling a treaty is fine and your choice, but why the venom and hate? TGE still has much respect for TPF, you were good friends. This hatred is sad to say the least.

Still mad because we chose FOK over TPF? We fought beside you guys on more than one occasion and never asked what was in it for us. We did it out of friendship. Canceling a treaty is fine and your choice, but why the venom and hate? TGE still has much respect for TPF, you were good friends. This hatred is sad to say the least.

Vlad, I like your view of Live and let Live, but it seems others didn't have that same opinion.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Wow, so this is how the cookie crumbles, we are now the bad guys according to you, funny you never told us how much you disliked us when you asked us to Attack BAPS, NoV, IAA, and all the other alliances you disliked even funnier is how much you pretended to like us when we had a bigger alliance in Auric Armada.

I guess im seeing you tonight for what you really are? you may interpret that anyway you want.

Vlad,

It's not a personal thing with you....we go way back. Others in TGE...no so much.

Wow, so this is how the cookie crumbles, we are now the bad guys according to you, funny you never told us how much you disliked us when you asked us to Attack BAPS, NoV, IAA, and all the other alliances you disliked even funnier is how much you pretended to like us when we had a bigger alliance in Auric Armada.

I guess im seeing you tonight for what you really are? you may interpret that anyway you want.

You speak as I have any history with this version of GRAN. I do not. This is my first and only experience with this GRAN. And this is not something I would have expected from the original GRAN. You are welcome to come introduce yourself and your new group. I don't care to interpret anything from because I don't know who the hell you are.

You speak as I have any history with this version of GRAN. I do not. This is my first and only experience with this GRAN. And this is not something I would have expected from the original GRAN. You are welcome to come introduce yourself and your new group. I don't care to interpret anything from because I don't know who the hell you are.

dont worry we wont make the same mistake of being friends with the lights of you again. So let me see if I understand this right you dont like us because we went with defcon for a protectorate and we made a friendly post with TGE and nothing more, so let me ask you is everyone that was associated with defcon enemies of TPF now?

oh my TBB shows his true face today planet bob we shall all rejoice :D

Well.. I'm not a hardcore poster and probably never will be. I like TGE members, the ones I've dealt with personally, but by no means do I know MANY. I will say that I personally harbor no ill will towards TGE and hope that someday things between our alliances can "leave the past in the Past" as Vlad has diplomatically suggested. I would like to see both sides take a step back and just leave it be. Flinders seems to have a peaceable solution, reparation of the funds sent to him. Let that 'stagnation' be his punishment. He is willing to pay it back and GRAN would be wise to take him up on it. It can only help your alliance grow again. A drawn out ZI is a bit of a waste of resources better put to growth. I'm sure that things can be worked out if both sides come to the table willing to negotiate. $60 mil is pretty steep, $33m is appropriate and is a hell of alot more than you'd get in tech and loot from ZI (net after troop rebuys and Mil upkeep factors in)

Best of luck to everyone figuring out the best way to resolve this mess.

oo/

DC

dont worry we wont make the same mistake of being friends with the lights of you again. So let me see if I understand this right you dont like us because we went with defcon for a protectorate and we made a friendly post with TGE and nothing more, so let me ask you is everyone that was associated with defcon enemies of TPF now?

oh my TBB shows his true face today planet bob we shall all rejoice :D

I do believe you've misunderstood my friend TBB. He is only saying he doesn't know the current membership of GRAN. It's not that he doesn't like you, he doesn't KNOW you. But he has had some bad experiences recently with TGE. There is only a hint of his displeasure in that alliance... NOT yours ;) I'm sure if you sit back and reread his posts, you'll understand.

Best of luck GRAN in resolving this issue.

oo/

DC