A joint GRAN/TGE announcement

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My, that certainly makes you sound mature, and completely invalidates his claims. <_<

thank you good sir for understanding our point of view it took you long but you finnally saw things our way.

o/ jordite

ps. do you have an extra boat we can sail on.....we want to be on a boat too <_<

Quick question:

When Captain Flinders applied to GRAN, did it say in the charter that those that resign have to pay back double that they are aided?

It is regrettable that GRAN government seems unwilling to answer this question as I believe it was posed to them and not myself. Should you want my take on your question, I still have much in the way of evidence to support my stance if you should request it.

like to give a shout out to flinders, youmaka, and all the other wonderful trolls that helped us reach this achievement

Hold the phone. I'm a troll for responding in a thread pertaining to myself? People are trolls for calling you out on some questionable and down right confusing actions/statements? I don't think so buddy.

Captain Flinders - I think Soccer's question is a yes or no question, but if you have proof relating to it, I would think that those of us following this thread would like to see it.

GRAN - You are claiming a lot of things pertaining to Captain Flinders, and the accusations are up to you to prove, so lets see your evidence.

TGE - This question has been asked multiple times already. What exactly do you have to do with Captain Flinders' current status? As far as I can tell your business with him was finished the minute you and GRAN spoke with each other and let Captain Flinders move on to a new alliance. If you had a problem with him while he was a member of TGE you should have taken care of it then, or not have let him moved on to GRAN. Dragging up past vendettas against someone when their luck is down is nothing short of being a opportunist (otherwise known as a bandwagoner ;)) Which in my very humble opinion, is just not good sport.

Captain Flinders - I think Soccer's question is a yes or no question, but if you have proof relating to it, I would think that those of us following this thread would like to see it.

OOC: While you are correct that it is a yes or no answer, the actions surrounding and expanding upon the question are not so easily answered. The information I have partially pertains to IP addresses and therefore cannot be posted here without a rather large hole being placed in my trail of evidence. I have been making arrangements for people to see what I have to show all day and will continue to do so but only within the regulations of the CN forums.

OOC: While you are correct that it is a yes or no answer, the actions surrounding and expanding upon the question are not so easily answered. The information I have partially pertains to IP addresses and therefore cannot be posted here without a rather large hole being placed in my trail of evidence. I have been making arrangements for people to see what I have to show all day and will continue to do so but only within the regulations of the CN forums.

I find this rather amusing actually, this goes to show you people just dont read, flinders is NOT being charged twice what he owes us , infact i have irc loggs saying that he is only going to be charged Exactly what he owes us. We did the math and we gave him aid packages of 15 mill about 4 times, hence 60 mill. So for all those that are wasting your time checking out fake evidence of and irrelavent matter should zi flinders just for making him waste your time.

I find this rather amusing actually, this goes to show you people just dont read, flinders is NOT being charged twice what he owes us , infact i have irc loggs saying that he is only going to be charged Exactly what he owes us. We did the math and we gave him aid packages of 15 mill about 4 times, hence 60 mill. So for all those that are wasting your time checking out fake evidence of and irrelavent matter should zi flinders just for making him waste your time.

Outworld, it was a simple question. I will now ask it to you, and will hope for a yes or no answer. Was the GRAN charter changed after Captain joined to say that all those who resigned had to pay back double what they were given in the aid program?

Two things come to mind.

1) Again you reference the 60 million number but have nothing to back it up with. Saying "about 4 times" does not lend you credibility. But like I've been saying this whole time, if you want to talk numbers with me you know where to find me.

2) The evidence I've been presenting shows that you have gone to lengths to lie to bolster your claims against it. Something along the lines of "lol we could ask for double anyway so you might as well pay this number I made up". Whatever your motivation for lying, the evidence I've been presenting has shown your willingness to lie. If you are willing to lie about (and change) the contents of your own charter, does that not being any number you project into question as well?

Where is your proof of the aid transactions? Your word over his word means nothing to most of us.

Normally I'd agree with this little outing of yours but a Zi over 60mil is just plain ridiculous. I read a few times that flinders said he would repay you the amount he owes but yet your pushing the ZI because you got that bad taste of time wasting in your mouth. Suck it up and move on. Aid some other member that you trust and make sure he ain't going to bail on you time or stop aiding your members.

TGE: Wtf? I just don't understand at all what your doing but please stop doing whatever it is.

Edited by Left_Behind

Where is your proof of the aid transactions? Your word over his word means nothing to most of us.

Normally I'd agree with this little outing of yours but a Zi over 60mil is just plain ridiculous. I read a few times that flinders said he would repay you the amount he owes but yet your pushing the ZI because you got that bad taste of time wasting in your mouth. Suck it up and move on. Aid some other member that you trust and make sure he ain't going to bail on you time or stop aiding your members.

TGE: Wtf? I just don't understand at all what your doing but please stop doing whatever it is.

uhmm I already explained myself to your trium Bob so run along now you got a boat to catch. :P

uhmm I already explained myself to your trium Bob so run along now you got a boat to catch. :P

You may have explained yourself to trium Bob but you ought to explain yourself to Planet Bob. Also, we don't need to catch a boat we're already on. ;)

I was asking because ~$30 million x 2 = $60 million.

Now, I haven't really seen much to prove that Captain Flinders actually was aided this much. I also haven't been told whether or not the charter was changed (recently, I'm going to assume, since I haven't gotten an answer) since his acceptance in the alliance.

And TGE: Why are you at all involved in this?

Explaining yourself to me does not excuse you from the questioning of Planet Bob, and as my members are a part of that, my members. Unfortunately the points addressed in here are my own questions as well at this point, as I don't like the lack of evidence regarding this, and the fact that he was willing to repay it and has stated so repeatly, as Lefty said.

The evidence is pretty damning. Also, I'm not quick to take your word for what Captain Flinders owed, because you don't exactly seem like a trustworthy individual.

Explaining yourself to me does not excuse you from the questioning of Planet Bob, and as my members are a part of that, my members. Unfortunately the points addressed in here are my own questions as well at this point, as I don't like the lack of evidence regarding this, and the fact that he was willing to repay it and has stated so repeatly, as Lefty said.

The program that Flinders was a part of, the APP, includes a set of sleds to get you to the point where you are able to buy the Manhattan Project.

This cost 100 million dollars. A Nation his size, cannot without saving for some amount of days (maybe 40 to 50) pay 100 million dollars by himself. I do not believe that Flinders possessed enough infrastructure at the beginning of his endeavor to even be qualified for the MP. He had to save enough to get that infra, and then get certain improvements that the APP guided. 60 million, 4 sleds of 15 million, is definitely what any nation that was at his stage of the APP needed. He would have saved to get 40 million, maybe 20 days of collecting taxes if he had perfect trades and improvements set up. There is no way that he only owes 33 million dollars. It takes multiple sleds of 15 million dollars, not just two.

Edited by Steinfeld

The program that Flinders was a part of, the APP, includes a set of sleds to get you to the point where you are able to buy the Manhattan Project.

This cost 100 million dollars. A Nation his size, cannot without saving for some amount of days (maybe 40 to 50) pay 100 million dollars by himself. I do not believe that Flinders possessed enough infrastructure at the beginning of his endeavor to even be qualified for the MP. He had to save enough to get that infra, and then get certain improvements that the APP guided. 60 million, 4 sleds of 15 million, is definitely what any nation that was at his stage of the APP needed. He would have saved to get 40 million, maybe 20 days of collecting taxes if he had perfect trades and improvements set up. There is no way that he only owes 33 million dollars. It takes multiple sleds of 15 million dollars, not just two.

Unless he was saving up beforehand, etc. I haven't actually read through this whole thread and was only correcting a minor statement on outworld's part, but I do know that he could have with only 33million in aid bought it, but it would just have taken more than 20 days of taxes, 34 or so to do so assuming that he had around 2million a day made. Certainly possible.

Again, I don't know what has been discussed in the thread, but you can buy a MP at his level without aid, I know of many people who have.

Unless he was saving up beforehand, etc. I haven't actually read through this whole thread and was only correcting a minor statement on outworld's part, but I do know that he could have with only 33million in aid bought it, but it would just have taken more than 20 days of taxes, 34 or so to do so assuming that he had around 2million a day made. Certainly possible.

Again, I don't know what has been discussed in the thread, but you can buy a MP at his level without aid, I know of many people who have.

GRAN wants to help out its members, it wants to propel its members to become nuclear. Thats what the APP does. it speeds up the process so more and more members can become nuclear.

At the level he was at, before all the aid, and saving up, no he would not have been able to purchase the MP.

GRAN wants to help out its members, it wants to propel its members to become nuclear. Thats what the APP does. it speeds up the process so more and more members can become nuclear.

At the level he was at, before all the aid, and saving up, no he would not have been able to purchase the MP.

You are going to make me read this whole thread, aren't you?

I dispute that I received 60 million. I'd put the total around 33 million and have been ready and willing to pay that amount back the entire time. Even after outworld said that he will stand firm at 60 million, I've repeatedly said that I will pay that amount even though I have yet to see evidence (though outworld claims it exists) that 60 million is really my debt. It seems rather high in my mind.

Captain Flinders earlier on in the thread.

He says that he only received 33million, but offers to pay 60million regardless. He sounds like a pretty reasonable guy to me and he's offering to repay what you claim he owes you regardless of whether its the truth or not.

I don't see why Flinders is on the ZI list at all from his posts and your replies to them, the only thing that has been shown to me is that GRAN is kinda out there and that TGE are vulturing on someone they don't like.

Flinders, if you can get off, I offer my full help in repaying your debt. The evidence against you is nonexistent and I don't like it when people are unjustly placed on ZI lists. Outworld, after talking with you I figured you had more evidence than what this is and that Flinders was a jerk, but after going through this I don't comprehend this ZI at all.

You are going to make me read this whole thread, aren't you?

Captain Flinders earlier on in the thread.

He says that he only received 33million, but offers to pay 60million regardless. He sounds like a pretty reasonable guy to me and he's offering to repay what you claim he owes you regardless of whether its the truth or not.

I don't see why Flinders is on the ZI list at all from his posts and your replies to them, the only thing that has been shown to me is that GRAN is kinda out there and that TGE are vulturing on someone they don't like.

Flinders, if you can get off, I offer my full help in repaying your debt. The evidence against you is nonexistent and I don't like it when people are unjustly placed on ZI lists. Outworld, after talking with you I figured you had more evidence than what this is and that Flinders was a jerk, but after going through this I don't comprehend this ZI at all.

o/ bob we love ya man :wub:

Edited by germanicus

common bob bring out some more nemesis trolls out here we need to push this replies to 200 and beat vox newspaper edition.

I don't really see what is funny about this, or how what we are saying is trolling. [OOC]I suggest for the future, if you want to call someone a troll, you do it in the proper place, which is not here, rather new thing but the mods are cracking down on that kinda word usage.[/OOC]

Your failure to address serious points only serves to help destroy the public confidence in you, sadly enough.

common bob bring out some more nemesis trolls out here we need to push this replies to 200 and beat vox newspaper edition.

You need a better way to respond to respectful questions and criticisms.