Remember, Remember, the 11th of March

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot express how much I've enjoyed my time in Sparta.

I joined the alliance as an outsider, as a former WUT leader who, to put it kindly, was seen to dislike Sparta. I was, however, deeply intrigued by its growth and wanting to know what attracted people to it. I quickly found out. Sparta has now been my home for a year and a half, with just over a year of that in government roles. I'd have never done anything differently, nor will I ever leave this alliance. Today is a great day for us and I look forward to ensuring our third year be even more successful than the last. My home, my brothers, my friends: Together we stand united and together we continue to strive for success. I take my hat off to those who have served with us to better the alliance, and will always look forward to logging on each day thanks to them. For this, I am forever grateful to have found my true home in CN.

Hail our alcohol-driven goals!

Hail Sparta!

/me continues to get absolutely hammered

I joined the alliance as an outsider, as a former WUT leader who, to put it kindly, was seen to dislike Sparta. I was, however, deeply intrigued by its growth and wanting to know what attracted people to it. I quickly found out. Sparta has now been my home for a year and a half, with just over a year of that in government roles. I'd have never done anything differently, nor will I ever leave this alliance. Today is a great day for us and I look forward to ensuring our third year be even more successful than the last. My home, my brothers, my friends: Together we stand united and together we continue to strive for success. I take my hat off to those who have served with us to better the alliance, and will always look forward to logging on each day thanks to them. For this, I am forever grateful to have found my true home in CN.

Hail Sparta!

that was surprisingly coherent of you, tulak

Hail Sparta!

Wow, come on Tulak, that was understandable, normally by this time you'd be mumbling about couping DL and laughing at anything anyone says. :P

Over this last year, Sparta has made even further leaps and bounds, as evidenced by both the sanction race and the detailed statistics screen. Now firmly entrenched in the number 3 spot, we plan to keep it up for the next year and beyond.

not to rain on your parade, but MHA seems to be catching up, and TOP could take away your spot if they allowed a few more members in, but congratulations on 2 years of existence, here's to 2 more years.

not to rain on your parade, but MHA seems to be catching up, and TOP could take away your spot if they allowed a few more members in, but congratulations on 2 years of existence, here's to 2 more years.

It wouldn't be much fun if it isn't like that, now won't it :D and thanks.