Liga Mundo - Season 5

Botha

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Estrellapuerto FC, that was a great second leg Quarter final ;), best of luck in the semi's!

LOL I work with a Pinoy and only found out a couple of weeks ago what Pinoy meant.

:D yeah its like a badge of identity for Filipinos in 'exile' or those like me who are descended from 1st generation immigrants.

On the topic of the Philippines..

It's a nice place.

Indeed it is B)

Man i am still shocked at VolNation's form

Agreed Pinoy... very very bizarre season this is. Each week when I go to check the scores, I think to myself 'okay so this will be the week the bubble bursts'... and yet I am still waiting. Likewise, every sub-par performance from the Big Three generates more perplexed confusion. And then there's teams like newcomers Duckies and yourself (who were being written off by many as relegation material) also having strong runs.

:awesome: I think it would be funny/awesome if the 1/2 spots in the Primera this season were won by us Primera bridemaids.

Darn. Lost a potentially crucial match against Voobaha and one that was utter carnage too!

I wouldn't call a 2-1 loss carnage. Having the sendoff didnt help, because the way things were going, a draw was in the works.

Now I go have to face Spartak for the mid-season home-and-home. These next two weeks will either open some daylight between 1st and 2nd place, or pull all of Segunda a bit tighter.

Love this liga!

I wouldn't call a 2-1 loss carnage. Having the sendoff didnt help, because the way things were going, a draw was in the works.

Now I go have to face Spartak for the mid-season home-and-home. These next two weeks will either open some daylight between 1st and 2nd place, or pull all of Segunda a bit tighter.

Love this liga!

I'm loving this Liga too. I didn't mean it was carnage goal wise, just that it was a real scrap on the pitch. Next I have to beat Franzharia or risk ending up at the bottom end of the table again. Segunda is a great division, very exciting and competitive. Hopefully the opportunity for upwards movement will remain open as late in the season as possible.