Liga Mundo - Season 5

Botha

... Right now Segunda is quite exciting - all three outcomes - promotion, relegation, or safety are possible for most of the teams in the division. Mini-league works well in situations like this where all the teams are relatively well matched. It'll be interesting to see where we are mid-season, and if Spartak can maintain their lead on everyone else.

Anthing is possible... we've only played four rounds of a 14 match fixture. :)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently looking for an alliance that will offer me protection from rouge attacks. I am active, I log in almost everyday and would like to join an alliance with a xpert league. If you have an alliance that will protect the home of Liga Mundo, Costa Libertad, Please let me know and I will be more than willing to join :D

I am currently being raided by a valhalla member.

My nation is:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=139229

If any of you will please send a message to the raiding nation:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=213718

and tell him that i am protected and to leave me alone it would be much appreciated. My current alliance lost its ability to defend itself from the past war deals.

PremierApex, would you like to join the alliance where World Football is controlled? If so, join 'The Legion'. You can join our good friend njndirish who runs FIFOB who is now in the Legion. Also, you may have heard of the Legion Championship - it is now in the break from the second to third season so you can make a new team now and be the 12th team there. From Purple, we shall rule World Football! What do you say?

Also, we are allied to Valhalla - so we can tell them to stop if you join us. ;)

---

And you can sign up for Liga's next season after this one is finished, just keep checking this topic because teams will be inactivated and you can take one or you can wait until the season is over.

Edited by Arcadian Empire

PremierApex, would you like to join the alliance where World Football is controlled? If so, join 'The Legion'. You can join our good friend njndirish who runs FIFOB who is now in the Legion. Also, you may have heard of the Legion Championship - it is now in the break from the second to third season so you can make a new team now and be the 12th team there. From Purple, we shall rule World Football! What do you say?

Also, we are allied to Valhalla - so we can tell them to stop if you join us. ;)

---

And you can sign up for Liga's next season after this one is finished, just keep checking this topic because teams will be inactivated and you can take one or you can wait until the season is over.

Being in between season where I can join a league I can own a new team in sounds very appealing... hmmm

EDIT: V, Like arcadian said, please keep in touch by checking this thread periodically. It will give you a good feel of the professionalism and the competition of such a great and prestigious league that is Liga Mundo. I will notify in this thread when inactive teams are going to be up for grabs.

Edited by PremierApex

Does IRON have a league? Really? I didn't know about it.

Actually I was just trying to recruit him for the alliance.

Yes, I do know IRON started a six-team X11 league a few months ago although no idea if it is still up and running. I couldn't join it as my quota was full.

Funny thing happened:

Daylight Savings where I am, so usually the matchtime for me is 7:30pm.

But then Xpert11 time changed as usual, so my matchtime was now 6:30pm.

Daylight Savings ended, put the clock back one hour - matchtime is now 5:30pm.

I logged on at 6pm thinking it was 6:30 and then I was like, "OH CRAP! Daylight savings... what a save, 3-3"

Well I was so glad to get my win this week against Clyde Albion, one of the easier teams in the Segunda it seems - still problems with the leaky defence, but it puts me level on points with FC Franzharia and just two behind Voobaha who I play next week - fingers crossed for that game. Our division is looking like fun now it looks like Dendarii FC might stage a recovery.

After some remarks from the manager, Clyde Albion could be up for grabs in a few weeks.

In a few weeks? By that point may just as well leave them for fodder until the off-season (or at least once they are relegation bound)

EDIT: V, Like arcadian said, please keep in touch by checking this thread periodically. It will give you a good feel of the professionalism and the competition of such a great and prestigious league that is Liga Mundo. I will notify in this thread when inactive teams are going to be up for grabs.

Alright. I check this particular thread a few times a week, too. Cool stuff.

Interesting name B) ..your not Filipino by any chance?
No. I am a Godzilla fanatic for many years. I was originally going to call my nation Monster Island. But, since it was taken, I used Minilla instead. Minilla, or Minya, is the name of Godzilla's son. However, my wife IS Filipino (from Nueva Vizcaya).