An Announcement from UPN and ODN

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations guys. I, for one, like this UPN group, and think ODN is lucky to consider such a group friends. I'm also to believe, therefore and by proxy, that the ODN is a pretty cool group too, because the UPN likes them.

For that reason, I shall say, this looks like the union of two great alliances and hopefully the start of a long lasting relationship. Much luck in the future to both of you.

This is a treaty which has been in the making for a very long time. This latest expansion of the idea of Orrple was first brought up almost a year ago, and again several times since. I am very glad to finally see it completed.

At least 18 months, actually. :P In any case, congratulations to both ODN and UPN; the latter especially for convincing ODN to ignore the techraiding orange thing.

At least 18 months, actually. :P In any case, congratulations to both ODN and UPN; the latter especially for convincing ODN to ignore the techraiding orange thing.

Actually, when I brought the topic back up, I told them we had been absolutely full of !@#$ with that clause.. so less convincing, and more me realizing the truth.