Inviting friends

bamaplaya1

I just signed up, and will be bringing in a few friends from another game so we can work together, if we want to help each other out, how close to each other should we be?

The map is just a fun function in the game without actual influence on the game.

Don't forget, the moderation team is very strict on cheating. You and your friends can't use the same network/IP or you will not be able to work together.

The map is just a fun function in the game without actual influence on the game.

Don't forget, the moderation team is very strict on cheating. You and your friends can't use the same network/IP or you will not be able to work together.

nah, we are all from a forum community on another game, just trying to figure out what we need to do to get it going.

also we will be starting our own alliance, i just read that the red team has been monopolized, is there a team that would be easier for us to start our alliance in?

nah, we are all from a forum community on another game, just trying to figure out what we need to do to get it going.

also we will be starting our own alliance, i just read that the red team has been monopolized, is there a team that would be easier for us to start our alliance in?

If you're going to start from scratch, I'd recommend going for a team that has a more unified color sphere and looking for a protectorate from one of the alliances there that can show you the ropes. Maroon and black would be at the top of my list, and Orange might not be a bad choice either. I'd stay away from Yellow. Politically, that could probably be called insurgent territory.

If I may reccomend, if you have not been in other alliances, you should try them out to see how an alliance functions.

I think this depends on the amount of friends this guy is bringing. If there are less than 15-20 of them then imo trying out existing alliances first would be best, however if there's more than that then it could be great fun and a good experience for them to try to create their own new alliance as they go.

Whatever you do, good luck to you and your friends, bamaplaya1 :) Getting to know a big alliance on the colour of your choice is a good idea, and if you can get a protectorate agreement (where they'll protect you from attacks) from them then you'll be able to grow and learn the game in relative safety, as well as benefiting from their advice and experience by having them on hand to answer questions and offer advice.

Edited by Aimee Mann

I think this depends on the amount of friends this guy is bringing. If there are less than 15-20 of them then imo trying out existing alliances first would be best, however if there's more than that then it could be great fun and a good experience for them to try to create their own new alliance as they go.

This guy speaks the truth,

Remember when a load of us formed OTF from scratch,

I'd suggest you look around the colours go to a few alliance forums then decide what's right for you,

If you do want to go it alone then

Aqua look to MHA for a Protector

Brown OTF, even if you don't want to go to brown talk to them anyway about the early days

Whatever you do, good luck to you and your friends, bamaplaya1 :) Getting to know a big alliance on the colour of your choice is a good idea, and if you can get a protectorate agreement (where they'll protect you from attacks) from them then you'll be able to grow and learn the game in relative safety, as well as benefiting from their advice and experience by having them on hand to answer questions and offer advice.

Very good point.