An end and a beginning

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming you're not referring to TOOL or any of its treaty partners. Insofar as I know, TOOL has no plans of rolling ANYONE right now, except maybe some ghosts.

In the future, keep your rumors of TOOL rolling people to yourself. I don't like it when people attach our name to such a negative idea, especially when we try so hard to stay out of all these conflicts.

We all know TOOL is getting ready to roll NPO :lol:

In all seriousness, I hope relations between TOOL and TGE improve so the treaty can be upgraded again.

I can't stand when people say "expected" like they know what's going on. If you actually read the OP, you'll notice that the MDoAP was temporarily downgraded to PIAT (with option to review in a month) on January 25th, well before TPF or anyone canceled on TGE. Because I know that's what most of you are trying to insinuate... That TPF made us do this. The one-month review date came up, and both sides agreed to a full-time PIAT. That's all there is to it. I know that a lot of people who put on a facade of "our friendship not being what it used to be" aren't always telling the truth, but is it too much to ask for you to consider that not everyone who has a treaty canceled or downgraded is going to be rolled?

Marx, I'm noticing a pattern. Whenever you claim to be in the know on a matter, and I look into it, you always turn out to actually have no idea.

To everyone who was open-minded enough to realize that TOOL and TGE are still friends and are just working on rebuilding our relationship, thank you.

TGE, I look forward to continuing to work with you guys. I hope someday we can upgrade this again. :wub:

-Bama

I'm curious if TPF has made any re-approachments to TGE. I'm throwing that out there; I know the reasons why the treaties were canceled.

Again, assuming they were canceled for the same reason. It's a natural assumption, but one I wish people didn't jump to.

-Bama

I can't stand when people say "expected" like they know what's going on. If you actually read the OP, you'll notice that the MDoAP was temporarily downgraded to PIAT (with option to review in a month) on January 25th, well before TPF or anyone canceled on TGE. Because I know that's what most of you are trying to insinuate... That TPF made us do this. The one-month review date came up, and both sides agreed to a full-time PIAT. That's all there is to it. I know that a lot of people who put on a facade of "our friendship not being what it used to be" aren't always telling the truth, but is it too much to ask for you to consider that not everyone who has a treaty canceled or downgraded is going to be rolled?

Marx, I'm noticing a pattern. Whenever you claim to be in the know on a matter, and I look into it, you always turn out to actually have no idea.

To everyone who was open-minded enough to realize that TOOL and TGE are still friends and are just working on rebuilding our relationship, thank you.

TGE, I look forward to continuing to work with you guys. I hope someday we can upgrade this again. :wub:

-Bama

This pretty much sums things up. TOOL is a great alliance, and they handled this situation well.

I wish TGE good fortunes in repairing the friendship. Sometimes to make things stronger, they have to be broken first.

EDIT: <3 Mia.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

I think a good analogy is that of a broken bone. For someone who is younger, if you break a bone, when it heals, the bone is actually stronger than before. And I will say right away that, I will try my damnedest to do my part to make TOOL-TGE relations better.

You can all hold me accountable to this, as well.

I'm assuming you're not referring to TOOL or any of its treaty partners. Insofar as I know, TOOL has no plans of rolling ANYONE right now, except maybe some ghosts.

In the future, keep your rumors of TOOL rolling people to yourself. I don't like it when people attach our name to such a negative idea, especially when we try so hard to stay out of all these conflicts.

Jesus, people. I never implied this. Quit putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head that were never there to begin with.

A downgrade? How embarrassing.

Downgrades are probably the least embarrasing thing TGE's had happen to it in the last few months.

For going with a downgrade rather than an all out drop, I applaud TOOL for giving TGE a second chance, and I should think TGE will try to use this to rebound their shaken ties with the others on white.

Downgrades are probably the least embarrasing thing TGE's had happen to it in the last few months.

For going with a downgrade rather than an all out drop, I applaud TOOL for giving TGE a second chance, and I should think TGE will try to use this to rebound their shaken ties with the others on white.

I'm speculatingTM that whatever it was TGE did to need this second chance is going to remain in private channels?

Going by the other lost treaties and now this MDP to PIAT for "rebuilding friendship" news with TOOL, someone at TGE must be pretty durn clumsy with his social graces? Perhaps someone at TGE just needs to use a different brand of mouthwash? Or maybe he is just not bathing at all?

I'm speculatingTM that whatever it was TGE did to need this second chance is going to remain in private channels?

Going by the other lost treaties and now this MDP to PIAT for "rebuilding friendship" news with TOOL, someone at TGE must be pretty durn clumsy with his social graces? Perhaps someone at TGE just needs to use a different brand of mouthwash? Or maybe he is just not bathing at all?

Milch hasn't been bathing and he's been eating garlic and onions in EVERYTHING for the past few months. So....